Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Posting large items

Hi I'm having difficulty finding out how to send an item I've just sold!Its a golf club set with bag and stand so quite big and bulky.I included that buyer pays postage and eBay estimated £5.88 but the buyer lives in Scotland and I'm in Kent so not s...

Refund

I purchased an item last week- not dispatched. Seller has said they have sold the item to someone else so how do I get a refund? EBay automated chat doesn't answer this question!

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

high cost for fishing rods postage

hi been quoted by parcel force if i send 33£ postage.....seems high to me .....seen others selling postage free and selling items for 50£...theres 3 rods thanks jj-1

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unhappy buyer

I purchased a pk of toilet rolls ,recently only half size and shorter albeit same tissue pattern ,than a regular size roll this was not stated on the advert by seller , complained contacted by messages had to press for last reply so did feedback , wi...

Feedback

Been an Ebay Seller for over 20 years, but just really fed up of the automated reply you get to remove feedback. You just get the same message regardless what case you have, really really annoying. So just spent 35 mins trying to explain a recent neg...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible outcomes regarding return / chargeback

Regarding one of the phones I sold, the buyer opened a return request on eBay with a reason 'Just didn't like it'. He stated that the phones colour looked different in the picture to that in reality. So in essence, he could have opened a not as descr...

I've had it with e bay after 20 years

I have loved every minute of my selling with e bay for 20 years when suddenly they erased 800 unsold items from my list and said that my selling was below standard. I tried to find out why? but guess what? You speak to a robot who asks you if you are...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58599 replies
  • 3 kudos

mis addressed parcel delivered to me

I moved house 6 months ago. A parcel was delivered to my address today, for the previous occupant. I have no way of contacting them, except through ebay. Don't want to open the parcel really to see if there's a return address. I have the intended rec...

Did it arrive on time?

I've stopped giving feedback because ebay in their wisdom as stopped putting " did it arrive on time" on the feedback page. How am I supposed to know if anything arrives on time?Anyone feel the same way?I've tried to contact Ebay by "speaking to a bo...

Mssing filters

Im gonna surfing on "Cars and motorcycles" section but is became totally usless without "Filters" .What happend?Why its been removed?

filtering

why does filtering no longer work?I want to filter specific years when searching for vehicles but when I select "see all" in order to choose specific years it wont allow me.It appears from reading other peoples complaints that this is an ongoing issu...

buying filters gone

Why have ebay removed the buying filters on classic cars for sale i always used distance first as i live on the isle of wight i have tried advanced search but can ot make it work ? this is an important search to find local items and not have search t...

Payment

I posted a ps5 for sale and its been sold the person told me that he paid on ebay and i got a mail that this person is paid but i dint get any reciept of the person made a payment or transaction no but when i contact the buyer he told me he paid but ...

Your selling account is now at risk - why do ebay use such intimidating language?

I received an email from ebay yesterday titled "Your selling account is now at risk". Upon investigation, it turns out that since last August I have had 4 cases closed without seller resolution. In all four cases, the items were sent to South America...

Resolved! Why doesn't eBay support a claim for refund when the seller refuses and closes a request

Return has been refused by the seller, despite missing components and missing assembly instructions. Seller has delayed and obfuscated, making promises in order to delay the process (possibly hoping that my chance to leave fedback will time-out) and ...

Royal Mail alternative for small letter/large letters?

Hello, everyone,I use a Royal Mail business account , been with them for a few years - the money I've paid and trouble I've had with them is getting ridiculous - risng charges , low scan rates or even non existant, no response to claims, damaged good...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements