Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Shippinng

buyer wanted to collect and has paid excluding shippingnow changed mind and wants shippinghow do I invoice/get payment

Resolved! Question regarding selling stamps

Can someone please tell me (please note that I have just created this account as a posting ID, it's not my "real" account) if it is legal to sell stamps on Ebay and also if I would look like a scammer selling fakes. I ask this because of the followin...

Defective item

Bought an item which was defective. The seller initially was helpful in trying to resolve the issue then was no responsive for a time.We have agreed that due to the item being defective the seller would give a refund but as he doesn't want the defect...

Resolved! Seller using different courier after purchase went through

Hello, I bought an item with £12 DPD next day shipping but when I received the dispatch notification, they provided a royal mail tracking number instead. I assume this means they are using a different courier instead without my consent. I would like ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fed up with UK based sellers shipping from China!

It's getting more and more frustrating having to determine whether items are actually UK based or not.So many sellers who have a UK based address are shipping from China. It's a painstaking process to go through.Some are easier than others to identif...

Resolved! Can't verify my age with American Express

I'm trying to buy some cutlery and I got asked to verify my age by entering a credit card. I use an American Express credit card for all my ebay transactions, but I went ahead and reentered my details. It tells me 'A debit card can't be used to verif...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chinese Sellers with UK addresses?

how come there is at present so many Chinese sellers on here who are allowed to put their despatch location as here in the UK? I've found loads of items which are undercutting most UK sellers and they all show their location as in the UK but then hav...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58734 replies
  • 3 kudos

Trouble getting a refund

I ordered a car part from a seller, it stated it accepted returns so unsure if it was the right part I ordered it and it arrived. It wasn't the right part so I requested to return it, they sent the label, I got in touch with parcel force and the post...

Seller ignoring

How do I report a seller who offered 12 months warranty on a mobile fone, and refuses to respond to any messages I send......please don't tell me to contact citizens advice, the number of people on here who have done this and been told you've no chan...

Auto paid removal

How to remove or disable the option of autopaid on offers you made for a seller ... it's absolutely an the worse option in all ebay .... I am thinking seriously stop making offers if these option still active .... please how can I disable it or remov...

Van sale

We've just sold our van on eBay. The person who bought it has paid the funds via bank transfer. They then advised they bought it on behalf of a friend. The friend has just contacted me to say he will send a driver to collect as he has just had an ope...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements