Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Postage policy and delivery rate tables

Hello, I have been trying to setup my seller account. I want to use delivery rate tables for postage which I have setup.Now I need to apply those to a postage policy, but where I should get a dropdown with the delivery rate tables, I get nothing.Does...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item not delivered

I ordered a vatika hair oil and it was not delivered, I sent in message to the supplier the evening of the delivery date and as at that time it was showing as despatched. The supplier told me it will be looked into. For 3 days we sent messages back a...

Negative, libelous feedback

Been a member since 2006, seriously considering no longer selling on this platform, 100% positive feedback a buyer claims that they didn't receive an item a cheap £12.50 item with free shipping, I immediately refund everything, weeks after I sent it ...

not recieving notifications of sales being made

for the last few days I have not been receiving emails from ebay when sales have occured.At the same time when listing new items, these are also not being sent to my email box. I note from previous forums this has occurred previously with ebay. all m...

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Cash on collection - what if buyer pays via eBay (and/or requests courier) before collecting?

Hi, I'm preparing to list a couple of vinyl record job lots for collection only. I haven't done a 'collection in person' listing before, and feel rather nervous about how things could go (assuming a sale, of course). It seems a bit 'Wild West', with ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being spammed with 'discount' offers

Ebay now has a policy of allowing sellers to spam potential buyers with 'discount' offers. They've done this with things on the watch list for a while, but are now seemingly doing it with things which have been simply viewed and not watched. I have t...

Help! No sales!

Hiya, Only been on here for the last few months as a business seller, but in the last week sales have stopped! I offer 2 day despatch, returns etc. No returns everything looks ok to me but nothing in the way of sales, nothing has changed same product...

Post purchase marketing emails from seller

I recently got an email from a seller, after I bought from them on eBay, offering a future discount & with a link to their own (non eBay) shop. I didn't know that sellers could access my email address, I now understand they can, but surely it's not o...

Ebays EDD'S

Good morning As everyone knows, I have been going on about ebays estimated delivery dates for a while now. I know many sellers including myself, have reported this issue to customer services, and the ebay weekly community chat team with no success. A...

i sold a set of books on ebay and the buyer has requested a refund stating the items are defective.

I sold a set of 18 books of the same series and the buyer wants a refund claiming the item is defective due to the print being too small to read. They were in excellent condition and the print is a standard size. I would like advice as I don't think ...

Leicester Roadshow

As I said I'd give an update on what happened I thought I'd start a thread and if anybody else went have has helpful tips or feedback from what they found out they could add too. Parking was good as I got there early, some did have issues but thankfu...

No sales for nearly 2 months

I haven't sold a thing for almost two months. I sell old sewing machines, I've sent offers, experimented with the rip off promoted listings, still nothing. I know my postage rates are high, but I live in Ulster and to send anything across the water, ...

Miss selling sterling silver

I bought a sterling silver pendant and only wore a few times as I thought it was special. Turns out it's not sliver iirs turned green . I don't know what to do I have asked for a feedback review but have been ignored

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements