Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Proof of no-receipt

Hi, currently I have open case for a refund of stolen parcel from my doorstep, because postie left it there without agreement with me. I contacted Royal mail and they send me a conformation that they started an investigation. Ebay will refund me if I...

post by date

I recently noticed that the eBay postage label on one of my recent orders had a date to post it by. The date is after the EDD and long after the seller's claimed 1 day dispatch. The item arrived a few days after the EDD but before the post by. What i...

Help

Im at my wits end borrowed some one my eBay account and I'm left with the bill my money as nearly all gone I need help struggling with communicating with eBay I need help

Coincidence?

I sold an item, in pristine condition just after Christmas. The buyer requested a refund through EBay stating numerous faults. He returned it and surprise surprise it was perfect. I was a bit annoyed as all he had to do was message me saying he didn'...

Listing for 14500 batteries removed

I have been selling 14500 rechargeable batteries on Ebay for years but have just had the listing removed and sent the following message.What activity didn't follow the policyDue to product safety concerns, the sale of 18650 and 21700 batteries or bat...

Help! - No Click & Collect barcode received, even though item has been delivered to C&C location.

Hi,Does anyone know how I can get ebay to send/resend a delivery notification including the barcode used for Click & Collect? They usually send several reminders if it isn't collected straight away, but I haven't received a single one and therefore c...

Packlink

I need to complain regards packlink If we get a complaint we deal withit straight away. Why does it take packlink 30 days to sort out a refund and then get th emonies wrong and then send you an email to say its not packed correctly - when we all know...

Is eBay finished for clothing sellers?!

So I've been selling on eBay for several years now and the last 8 weeks have been dreadful. Utterly dreadful. I am used to doing 4-5K a month in sales and for December I took less than £2000... this month so far I've done £71..... In many years I've ...

Fake item

Hi, I have received a fake item, JBL headphones, I can return them but also want to highlight this to eBay as it is a big waste of my time and efforts.

Removal of Vitriolic feedback denied by eBay

I recently sold a video light which the buyer informed me that he had to pay £7 because the parcel didn't have a post office pre-paid label on it yet I have two proof of postings slips when I sent it. I mentioned that I had a similar experience when ...

Bugs Bugs Bugs

Seem to be encountering lots of bugs the past few days.Examples - try to refund excess postage paid to a buyer on the screen where you select a reason it says "Page did not load, lets try that again." Sending a buyer an offer from a message it just c...

Buyers getting not given discounts on items.

HelloIam having some problems understanding why 3 of my last for sales got discounts, without being offered to buyers.I sold an item for 8.99, when its listed for 9,99 and only has automatic discount for 2 or more units, with free shipping. Other sol...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help needed

I have received a request to return an item. I am trying to send a full return back to them and for them to dispose of the defective item. The error message im getting is shown below. Any ideas?

Request shipping combine

Hi all, recently i ordered 3 different items from a seller,tried messaging several times for a combined shipping and even several times did the request combine shipping but the seller never responds. i cant pay for 3 items individual because its ridi...

De registration of VAT

We are having a issue with de registration of vat on our eBay account. We have provided the information of deregistration from HMRC. This has been forwarded several times now. E bay are asking for a exemption letter from HMRC which we believe does no...

Poor sizing details

Just a heads up to sellers. I see lovely items of clothing for sale but sadly due to a lack of basic information on measurements and fabric I won't risk bidding. I'm a size 12-14 but these days that's not enough information as sizes can vary so much....

Refund & Return

I accidently sent the wrong item to a buyer. they were great about it and sent the item back and I now want to exchange it for the right item. However, I obviously hit the wrong button and it now wants me to produce a refund (which i don't want to do...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements