Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Global Shipping - Price restrictions

Hi Folks! I recently listed a vintage computer as an auction with a 99p starting price. I offerred domstic shipping and international shipping via the GSP only. Listing ran the course for 10 days and the listing ended at £5158. The winner is based in...

Item returned

I have tried to get in contact with ebay but it has proved difficult. Hope someone can help. A buyer bought an item and the courier tried to deliver it 3 times - it has now been sent back to me. The buyer still wants the item so do I refund the buyer...

postage second item pricing

I have a listing with multipul items with a cheaper postage for anyone buying more than one item EG first item £1.50 second item £0.25But when someone bought a second item the postage they were asked to pay £1.00 not £0.25 Anyone know why this happen...

Coincidence?

I sold an item, in pristine condition just after Christmas. The buyer requested a refund through EBay stating numerous faults. He returned it and surprise surprise it was perfect. I was a bit annoyed as all he had to do was message me saying he didn'...

Leicester Roadshow

As I said I'd give an update on what happened I thought I'd start a thread and if anybody else went have has helpful tips or feedback from what they found out they could add too. Parking was good as I got there early, some did have issues but thankfu...

Resolved! Buyer received a different parcel

Hello. I sold my new Converse trainers on eBay but the buyer received a different item (parking sensors) in different packaging. It looks like my label was taken off from my parcel and placed on a different person's parcel and delivered to the buyer....

Screenshot_20240417_104838_eBay.jpg

Refund

I ordered an item over a month ago. I opened a case shortly after I paid, because I received no response from the seller. It was finally sent to the authenticator about 10 days ago, where it was confirmed to not be authentic. I am still waiting for a...

Resolved! Order lost

I got this message:"Dear customer,I am writing here with all my sincereness to say sorry to you,i just was informed that there is a problem with our shipping company to cause a batch of parcels lost on the way, so your parcel may fail to deliver your...

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Card details being used

Hi all ... I made a purchase yesterday night at 23:10 .. 2 minutes later my card details had been accessed in Canada for £0.00 .. My bank recognised is wasn't right and blocked my card .. I'm just letting everyone know ! It could just be a coincidenc...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 101 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58706 replies
  • 3 kudos

Receiving of unsolicited items

I have received an item of clothing from where and who I have no idea !! The sender's reference number on the label doesn't register anywhere within e-Bay nor his name so I am stumped as to who to send my query to ? Am I allowed to give it to a chari...

How do I get paid?

Hi, I sold an item on eBay which I was originally meant to ship to the buyer. The buyer paid online and subsequently asked if she could collect the item from me instead as it will take to long to arrive otherwise. As a result she picked up the item i...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with German customs

Hi. I recently shipped an expensive consignment of books to a German buyer (value = 175gbp), using Parcel2Go smartsend function, whereby the customs information is pre-populated from ebay onto the CN23 form and the commercial invoice. The delivery wa...

ebay closed my case through my error

So I ordered a microwave through someone that ebay called a trusted seller. The item did not arrive during the estimated delivery time and I emailed this man or people 3 times but received no response. The third email I asked to cancel the order and ...

Resolved! VAT on exports

The policy of including VAT (sales tax) in the listed price is causing the buyer to pay tax twice. He is paying UK VAT which is not required and is also paying tax when the item is imported. This prictice makes the goods too expencive so E bay need t...

Air Fryer H02M7A0094558199

My parcel was left on the door stop without my knowledge. It should have been delivered on the 8th 9th 10th and 11th yet no parcel. I was not told it would be then delivered on the Saturday 13th when I was not going to be able to be in. I asked for a...

Spring LFCC

Still no TTM for me but at least I can add to my collection with some IPs.Amanda Barrie was lovely and so easy to talk to. For me this has to be the best Carry On film. I really must stop choosing photos with two people in. I got Bonnie Langford firs...

2024-03-04_152322.jpg 2024-03-04_153350.jpg Photo_2024-03-04_152833.jpg Photo_2024-03-04_153613.jpg
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements