Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Resolved! What To Do When Ebay Cheats You?

Told seller to cancel, they refused. Chat with ebay gets Not Recd case opened so Seller Sends it! Then we Refuse it via UPS & it gets delivered back today. we never saw it. But Seller managed to Convince ebay despite tracking that we had it Yesterday...

Clarity on Taxidermy

Good afternoon, So I made a listing to sell a taxidermy barn owl yesterday (22/4) but the listing was removed due to "You listed an item from a species of bird that is protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. We appreciate that you chose to utiliz...

Getting a bit sick of this over charged postage.

The last few months I've been buying from ebay quite frequenty. On some small items I've bought the postage has been set on the listing at £3.20 (Second Class Small Parcel). When the items arrive they have been sent as a Large Letter for £0.96p. I do...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 215 replies
  • 28 kudos

Is my Account money safe please .

I have not sold on eBay for 2 years or more. I used to take payments via Pay Pal Today I sold an item , the buyer said he had paid by PP but nothing appeared Instead I got a red dialogue box from eBay wanting me to tell them my Bank Account details. ...

Unable to link new nectar card

Good afternoon.Hope your all well, in short lost my nectar card , it was already linked to ebay got a new one with same details but now i cant unlink then link it to ebay as it states Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show ...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Resolved! Sending Large letter Items that may pierce envelope

Morning everyone,I brought something with the intention to split it up and sell as individual items as it turned out cheaper to buy as a group however, I can now see a potential issue which could result in INR.One of the items has like a thick dull e...

Cheated by buyer and Ebay

HiI sold and delivered the item to the buyer.Despite proof of delivery of the goods in the form of a photo of the courier, the buyer claims that he did not receive the goods.Ebay took the money from my account and sent information that it had resolve...

Overseas postage and customs

I'm trying to return an item to India but I need contact details for the seller to be able to complete the customs forms. I've tried contacting the seller but they say they are not going to provide the details.How am I supposed to return without the ...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58727 replies
  • 3 kudos

Need Advice..

I purchased a New phone on September 2023..The phone arrived with the wrong battery..I have been in contact with the person who I purchased the phone from..They said there was the correct battery in the post..Im still waiting on the correct battery.....

I received negative feedback as i was in intensive care in hospital ( obviously unplanned)

Whilst in intensive care in hospital ( obviously not planned ) I had a sale and was clearly not in a position to post the purchase. I got negative feedback " Avoid avoid avoid " I've always had 100 percent feedback . I've appealed to eBay but they've...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Postage Payments

How can I change the payments from PayPal to taking it directly from registered bank account? I'm trying to ditch PayPal & pay directly through the ebay postage page

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 104 replies
  • 10 kudos

Ebays EDD'S

Good morning As everyone knows, I have been going on about ebays estimated delivery dates for a while now. I know many sellers including myself, have reported this issue to customer services, and the ebay weekly community chat team with no success. A...

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

False prosecution by Ebay

On Saturday 20/04/2024 I received a demand from Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd as per instructions from EBAY COMMERCE UK LTD for an 'overdue account of £520.29'.This came as a complete surprise to me as I have only ever used Ebay to buy the ocassional D...

I created eBay account on 21st April-2024 and on 22nd April-2024 eBay restricted my account

I created eBay account on 21st April-2024 and on 22nd April-2024 eBay resctricted my account without any specific reason. i haven't even started selling. eBay thinks my business is risk for eBay community. and on otherside i am doing business on Amaz...

Tablet to lock - returns weren't completed

Hi I purchased a Samsung tablet for my hubby. No issues with it. It WAS working fine.Now it comes up with the fact it is to be locked because the returns that were supposed to be sent, haven't been. The seller said that they could stop this but, they...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements