Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Seller has too long to respond to request

Hello. To give a little background, I am new to eBay and have only purchased a few items off here. I bought an item on here that I could have got from elsewhere, but chose to have it off eBay as the delivery speed was much quicker than other storefro...

Charged twice for postage

Hi, I know this has been covered some while ago but it's happened to me now that eBay have done away with sellers fees for selling clothes. This will actually help as there can be no confusion in reckoning for fees. I sold three items that came to a ...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58703 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Evri postage confusion

So I have sold an item and when I put the dimensions in it comes up as £4.06 with Evri but if I put the weight lower it comes at £2.94. My confusion is that when you check the small print it clearly states on both "Up to 15kg, Max length 120cm, with ...

Mixed up accounts

Long term user on eBay. Due to illness had not used for a year. Tried to sell a few items a few weeks ago and they sold but when it came to posting I could not fathom out the app and could not postand also my incoming payments were being held by eBay...

Error - No <Item.ListingDuration> exists or <Item.ListingDuration> is specified as an empty tag in t

I am trying to upload new listings using the file template csv.I am getting the above error, error code 10009, i have FixedPrice listings and have entered GTC in the Duration.Everything seems fine in the template and is the same as i have done previo...

Item collected but still apparently "processing"

I was able to collect an item I purchased from a delivery shop, but the order page still says "Order processing" and "Your order is being prepared". How do I get that changed? This keeps haunting me; sometimes it takes longer to get to sleep at night...

Fed up with UK based sellers shipping from China!

It's getting more and more frustrating having to determine whether items are actually UK based or not.So many sellers who have a UK based address are shipping from China. It's a painstaking process to go through.Some are easier than others to identif...

Can sellers mislead with sizes?

I bought an item that is stated to be a 12 (UK), it is an 8 at a push. (I know UK sizes arent exact, but the difference here is drastic). Seller requires original packaging for a return, but a vacuum seal meant I couldn't see the absurd disparity 'ti...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get refund

Hi, So I purchased a ps4 for £87 it said collection only I agreed with the buyer to get it posted to me if I pay him a tenner straight to his bank account which I did. He said he could not access his money until I gave him the collection code which I...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

listing as not working

Hi. I'm trying to list something as, "for parts or not working", but the listing tool keeps skipping by the option and going straight to the header and description arae. Can someone please tell me how to get into the area that allows me to choose the...

my user name changed

my user name has chaged, but not by me, i have been on ebay for approx 20 years and have 100% feedback, which i am proud off. i cant get to talk to a scr. The csr computer is useless.

Help

Im at my wits end borrowed some one my eBay account and I'm left with the bill my money as nearly all gone I need help struggling with communicating with eBay I need help

Is eBay finished for clothing sellers?!

So I've been selling on eBay for several years now and the last 8 weeks have been dreadful. Utterly dreadful. I am used to doing 4-5K a month in sales and for December I took less than £2000... this month so far I've done £71..... In many years I've ...

Contact Seller Fails after Buy It Now

Having had previous message exchanges with a seller about an item, I then proceeded to 'Buy It Now'. When I click contact seller to arrange collection i now get a popup box saying. Clicking ReadMore just repeats the 'Send Mesage Failed message. Plea...

Screenshot_20240418_212204_eBay.jpg

Missing bid

A potential buyer messaged me saying they had placed an offer and their screen showed I had rejected it, but I never received an offer, what can be done?, Chris

Delivery to a pick up shop rejected

I ordered an item and selected delivery to my local Spar shop the seller sent by UPS but the Spar refused the parcel and it was sent back to seller. I have selected this delivery option before with success but not this time has anybody else had this ...

ebay gmbh

Hi, i have a motorcycle part i want to advertise in Germany, can someone point me in the rifgt directoion, i have been told to put on ebay gmbh but i dont know how, thanks Antonio

rate your item new from ebay

I cant leave feedback on 2 items as ebay has now added a rate you item panel you cannot ignore the box so if you dont fill it in you cannot leave feedback I just bought a book I havent read so how can I rate the item, also I might not read it straigh...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements