Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Damaged item

Hi, I ordered a stroller and when I received it was damaged, took video and picture of the item when I was unpacking. The seller send in wrong colour and damaged and he agreed with the mistake he made and he offered me to pay reimburse which I was ha...

Payment

I refunded a buyer as the item didn't arrive, now the item has arrived and she wants to keep it, how does she pay for through ebay

Buyer claims item faulty after 30 days from delivery

Hi A buyer has claimed a Smartwatch I sold on my primary account has become faulty after 30 days from delivery. They had previously left me positive feedback. I have asked for the item back so I can send off for repair. Are my obligations for the buy...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT Threshold increase question

So it seems the VAT registration threshold is now 90k. Does this now mean that it's 90k over the last 12 months (including the months when it was 85k) or is it something that will only be beneficial next April when sales in the prior 12 months is whe...

Faulty item

I received a faulty item and it was found faulty after it was installed in the car. It is the drive shaft and not easy to remove. The mechanic is asking for further fee to remove it and reinstall the old one. The seller accepts return but postage sha...

Unable to link new nectar card

Good afternoon.Hope your all well, in short lost my nectar card , it was already linked to ebay got a new one with same details but now i cant unlink then link it to ebay as it states Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show ...

Why have my listing views dropped to 0?

I have been selling antiques and collectables on eBay for over 20 years but in recent months almost nothing seems to be selling. I initially put it down to the pandemic and the cost of living crisis but when I checked my for sale listings I discovere...

wrong postage

When clients bought more items, eBay used to charge them postage for each individual item, even if the address/ buyer was the same. That was creating unrealistic huge postage cots. Now it is the opposite: eBay no longer charges clients individual pos...

Feed back

I no longer give feedback. I gave a true feedback about a seller who was very very rude and personal in his communication. What I said was 100% correct but he contacted eBay and got my post removed so if a seller can do that what is the point . It th...

Selling

I'm trying to sell my AirPods however they keep getting taken down every time I list because of 'counterfeit items' even though they are not.

Leicester Roadshow

As I said I'd give an update on what happened I thought I'd start a thread and if anybody else went have has helpful tips or feedback from what they found out they could add too. Parking was good as I got there early, some did have issues but thankfu...

Poste Italiane

Hello. Has anyone here in the U.K dealt with SDA U.K Operations Centre? I have a parcel that was sent to me via Poste Italiane (13/02/2024) but is now apparently being held at the above centre due to a non-delivery (I was not in). There was no non-de...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Clarity on Taxidermy

Good afternoon, So I made a listing to sell a taxidermy barn owl yesterday (22/4) but the listing was removed due to "You listed an item from a species of bird that is protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. We appreciate that you chose to utiliz...

Getting a bit sick of this over charged postage.

The last few months I've been buying from ebay quite frequenty. On some small items I've bought the postage has been set on the listing at £3.20 (Second Class Small Parcel). When the items arrive they have been sent as a Large Letter for £0.96p. I do...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 215 replies
  • 28 kudos

Is my Account money safe please .

I have not sold on eBay for 2 years or more. I used to take payments via Pay Pal Today I sold an item , the buyer said he had paid by PP but nothing appeared Instead I got a red dialogue box from eBay wanting me to tell them my Bank Account details. ...

Cheated by buyer and Ebay

HiI sold and delivered the item to the buyer.Despite proof of delivery of the goods in the form of a photo of the courier, the buyer claims that he did not receive the goods.Ebay took the money from my account and sent information that it had resolve...

Overseas postage and customs

I'm trying to return an item to India but I need contact details for the seller to be able to complete the customs forms. I've tried contacting the seller but they say they are not going to provide the details.How am I supposed to return without the ...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58727 replies
  • 3 kudos

Need Advice..

I purchased a New phone on September 2023..The phone arrived with the wrong battery..I have been in contact with the person who I purchased the phone from..They said there was the correct battery in the post..Im still waiting on the correct battery.....

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements