Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Resolved! Selling fees are too high on ebay, time to call it a day and just bin it all

I have been a loyal and faithful member of ebay for 20+ years now, till quite recently it has been good, but of late not so good, sadly. The fees are just too much for me and also for other sellers too.So what to do, I think that the options for me a...

Avios points scam

I purchased avios points on eBay, minutes after purchase eBay messaged and told me that the account I purchased from had been hacked and account closed down. I have been scammed but cannot even message ebay to let them know this as eBay now saying pu...

Item views

Interested to if anyone knows why an items 'view' figures change from day to day on the app? Obviously it goes up each time someone views however yesterday it was 301, today 280! This started when the total reached around 290 last week and has gone u...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Think been conned

Hi all this is my 1st time here as I feel am getting no support or help from eBay I sold a phone and he just got it now he's saying it not how I list it but this is not true what scares me is he saying lot of things up with it that was not and 1st he...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

eCP

Hi everyone, I had an unusual experince today with a new buyer who says that he has not received his parcel because i forgot to put his eCP number on it. I offered to refund after contacting eBay and checking my past labels.I checked this client and ...

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Royal Mail Defacing Commemorative Postage Stamps

Why do Royal Mail employees insist on scribbling biro or marker pen marks all over postage stamps on envelopes received in the mail when they have not been franked? I collect all my postage stamps in aid of various charities and it is so annoying whe...

I cannot print photographs from Ebay advertisements

I needed to print off a couple of photographs from my adverts on Ebay but received answer there was a fault. I then found I could not print off ANY Ebay photographs but can print text. My printer is working normally printing off photographs from my c...

No filters

I have tried to access the filters on Ebay for the last few days with no luck.Where have they gone? It's as bad as Amazon now.Extremely frustrating.Thank goodness for Vinted.

Postage advice please!

Please help and forgive me for being stupid!!I want to sell a pair of Fly boots in fab condition with the original box.The box makes them slightly bigger than a medium parcel 45.5cm wide.I want to post Royal Mail track 48 as they are the only company...

Selling

Hi I've had an eBay account for a number of years,and used to sell as well as buy items.But had so many bad experiences over the years decided to just buy.However thought I'd try and start to sell again and have sold an item but seller has zero feedb...

Feedback

Seller did not feedback our transaction. I sent them a message but with no response.As a buyer I paid immediately. When package received, part of the item was not dispatched.I mentioned it in a message very politely, they apologised and sent it after...

Non payer

Hi Somebody bid and won my car . He didn't make contact . His just a messed. Can I get my listing fees back .I have since cancelled the sale bcz I sold my car elsewhere Thx Richard

Voided postage label

I paid for a postage label on 17/3/24 but had to void it as my printer wasnt working. I still havent received a refund. Contact Royal Mail but they said that I need to contact ebay for the refund. Cant find anywhere to do this. Can anyone help? Thnak...

Scammed

Looking for help...I posted a item on eBay and the click and collect place wouldn't accept it during to address error and item then marked as returned to seller(Royal Mail)I then made refund as requested and then the buyer went to Royal Mail delivery...

Defect Rate Calculation

My girlfriends account is under restriction due to defect rate above 2% after she cancelled 5 orders last year when items had been damaged due to flooding. Fully understand why thats happened (even though its extremely harsh). Since then the defect r...

Buy It Now Price Different From Displayed Price

Hi... I'm currently selling 2 GPUs. When I set the two items up, I put the following Buy It Now Prices. Nvidia 4080 FE for £1,199.00 yet when I look at the listing it shows £1,438.80 (free P&P) Nvidia 4090 for £1,899.oo yet the listing shows £2,278.8...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

trying to list an item

Is it the new format every time I try to list somthing on buy it now, when i select list it wont allow the buy now price it shows a red message at top of listing, when you go back to listing price is gone, i cant beleave i am doing any thing wrong, i...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements