Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

eBay Theft or Glitch ??

I sold an item and facilitated collection by buyer who had paid through eBay. Just by chance I checked the list of my sold items a number of days later and noted that the same item was showing cancelled. Without making any contact with me eBay had ca...

Adding to basket issue

Hi marco@ebay In relation to the basket issue i raised on weekly chat here is a link as requested https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155001741647 So for example if you choose the 10mm wide ribbon with a length of 10m enter the details in the personalisation ...

Royal Mail 2nd Class Large Letter

Good morning I am new to selling on ebay. I sent a vest top via the above but I've noticed this doesn't include tracking (£2.10) So how am I to know if the buyer received their item? I just wanted to save the buyer postage . I have now set all my sma...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58736 replies
  • 3 kudos

Rogue Seller

Hi can anyone tell me why ebay isent vetting sellers on this site, i have a seller i bought and paid for 2 items at the same time, where it was said 5-7 days delivery,I paid straight away, and was expecting the items as discribed in a timely manner a...

New Royal Mail label layout

Why have they changed the label layout to include certificate of posting underneath the label, now I'm not able to print them on a 4 label sheet, have had to print them on A4 paper and cut them out to sellotape on.Am I the only person this has happen...

Cancellation denied on wrong amount order.

I went to buy 1item from a seller and so selected 1 item in the drop-down menu. What I didn't know was that it had defaulted to a pack of 6 and I paid for that by mistake on the order page. I immediately contacted the seller, in under 5 minutes, and ...

Buyer Feedback

HiDoes anyone know how a seller can change the feedback left for a buyer?I accidently hit send when thee feedback for a previous buyer, which was not positive, was still in the feedback box and now one of my good buyers has bed feedback from meI have...

Sold not collected

Hello all. I sold something Feb 2nd but the buyer still hasn't collected. The buyer has asked me to post it to him, but it's collect only. Months are clicking away, the money has been spent already I cannot afford a refund. Help

Help with listing an item

I have tried to list an item and after I preview it when I go to list it I get a message saying my postcode is invalid, I listed 4 other items this morning with no problems, I've never had a problem before. I have checked my settings and my address i...

Seller sent different item than what was listed

Hi All, Just checking I'm (hopefully) covered here. Seller listed a limited edition new and sealed Spiderman 2 PS5 console. Package has just arrived and they've sent the standard version PS5 instead, not the LE version. Seller had marked transaction ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong tracking number for buyer

Hi. I printed off a postage label for a customer and it says Royal Mail on it. I thought nothing of it but apparently it's yodel that the customer wants. I gave up in the end and paid to send it via Royal Mail. Now the customer has the wrong tracking...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller sent different item than what was listed

Hi All, Just checking I'm (hopefully) covered here. Seller listed a limited edition new and sealed Spiderman 2 PS5 console. Package has just arrived and they've sent the standard version PS5 instead, not the LE version. Seller had marked transaction ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zero collection

Back in January someone bought something from me and it's collect, only. Stated so in my listing for the item collect only. The buyer messaged me saying he was in hospital at the time and could I send it too him, I said no collect only. He messaged a...

changing the language of my eBay account

I was living in the Netherlands for some time and opened my account when I was over there and now the language of my eBay account is dutch. Now I have moved back to the states and I need my account to be in English But im not able to change the langu...

Real time updates on watchlist

Hi everyone, I have noticed that Ebay doesnt update current price of an auction item on watchlist.. I now have to go into the item seperately to see if this acutial price it is at! e.g just looked at something showing as 155 (despite refreshing my pa...

Ebay unresponsive in Firefox today

I am completely unable to use ebay in Firefox today. If I try to expand view of listing photos, scroll through listing photos or magnify, absolutely nothing happens. Similarly if I try to submit bid, buy it now, or add to a list, absolutely nothing h...

Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements