Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Customer Support

I receive notices that there is a new sign in to my account - The approximate location of the person signing in is given - The address is not correct for me. I have changed my e-bay password but the error persists. I have therefore tried to set up a ...

Sold not collected

Hello all. I sold something Feb 2nd but the buyer still hasn't collected. The buyer has asked me to post it to him, but it's collect only. Months are clicking away, the money has been spent already I cannot afford a refund. Help

Not collected item

I sold 15 hifi separates three large and heavy boxes. They sold. The buyer, messaged me saying he was currently in hospital and as soon as he was out he would come and collect his goods. Items bought 12th Feb. He messaged me, asking for me to post th...

Offer full or partial refund to cover postage cost?

I recently sold a monitor and after the buyer recieved the item he said it wasn't compatible to his system. He offered to pay the postage costs if I accepted a return. (The listing stated no returns accepted). The item was in perfect working order, i...

Problems with eBay app.

Just had the £5.00 off offer if I installed the eBay app on my phone. Downloaded the app, selected my item, but all I got was a "Thank you for your purchase" pop up. I was not linked to the payment screen and for the life of me could not see any way ...

Why I'm quitting ebay for good

A couple of months ago, I sold a hifi item on here for over £100. I had been warned beforehand about scammers buying electronic goods, and "harvesting" the internal components to repair their own faulty items. Luckily, I took the warnings seriously. ...

Seller has too long to respond to request

Hello. To give a little background, I am new to eBay and have only purchased a few items off here. I bought an item on here that I could have got from elsewhere, but chose to have it off eBay as the delivery speed was much quicker than other storefro...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leicester Roadshow

As I said I'd give an update on what happened I thought I'd start a thread and if anybody else went have has helpful tips or feedback from what they found out they could add too. Parking was good as I got there early, some did have issues but thankfu...

Fees have been taken and money paid to me, but I need to refund. Sorry for long post!

I sold an item, auction started at £25 and ended at £51. For collection only, but a few people messaged to ask me to post it. It is about 6kg packed and I found a Royal Mail or Evri 48 hours. Offered to post for about £9/10 Buyer asked about postage ...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

William Kilpatrick

Willie Kilpatrick was on on Chelsea's books in 1939.he signed up with the Army serving in Africa.He came home on leave to play 1 game in 1942 and then appears in Chelsea's reserve team playing 15 games in season 1945/46

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58707 replies
  • 3 kudos

David Breen

the next 6 names were all purchased from a job lot of autographs from the 40's/50's+60's that I purchasedDavid Breene was at Chelsea on trial in 1963/64 playing 4 games for there south east Counties side

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

immediate buyer cancel

Hi, I just sold an item, but within a minute of the sale, the buyer requested to cancel. It lookslike I have no options but to accept here, is that right? if so, what's to stop anyone just doing this for fun?

Nectar

How can you get to talk to a proper person and not a repetitive robot.Fed up My nectar card has disappeared from my eBay account and lost hundreds of not thousands of points ,Cannot get card back on.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay assigned email

I want to add a safe place for my eBay deliveries from Fedex.Fedex asks "Need to make changes to your delivery? Verify your identity to manage your delivery.We will send a code to your email. Please enter your email address: 2___@members.ebay.com" I ...

HORNBY PENDILINO COACH

I have a Hornby Pendolino pantagraph coach and would lke to replace it with a spare standard coach body. How do I remove the existing pantograph body from the chasis? Thanks Ted

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements