Community Platform Discussion
Leave your suggestions & feedback for the Community. Any unrelated topics may be moved to other boards.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community Platform Suggestions & Feedback

Hi all, This board is a place for Community users to share feedback about the Community platform. We want to have this board to allow for open conversations about the Community and any suggestions you may have for the Community platform. Please make ...

User avatar by Employee (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Is it impossible for an overseas buyer to bid on items I don't post to, set in my selling profiles?

I am in the UK and have a current bid from a buyer whos profile states lives in Poland. Listing ends in a few hours so I politely asked them to confirm where they are and withdraw the bid if need be. If I don't here back within an hour of the listing...

Non payers

Is anyone else having trouble with non paying bidders. Also does anyone else think buyers get too long to pay, it takes an age to go through the process and then you can't leave negative feedback

zoom function

one day the zoom works next day it does not ,i need this feature for checking out a lot of gpu pcbs for obvious fixes helps me to decide if i should buy it or not, ask your tech guy to have a look please,tryed everything at my end and i would'nt be s...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer making false refund request

I have had a rather frustrating incident with a buyer who made two separate purchases from me within days. Posted off within 24 hours, along with other sales which reached their customers without incident. I even partially refunded this buyer postage...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraud

Just want to make people aware about people collecting there item from you and paying by paypal.I had a man from Manchester who was a mechanic travel about 80 miles to collect a car part from me .About 2 weeks later had an email from paypal saying he...

removed listings

Does anyone else thinks that Ebay removing items they consider to be against policy is getting beyond a joke? You can't list any Ethnic jewellery now which is crafted from Bovine bone as they remove it. This morning, I even had a gold Herringbone cha...

Seller's listings information

What has happened to the section on a seller's page that tells us what listings have been sold and/or ended?Most of the options have been moved to a new place on the screen but sold listings has gone.Other options ie Condition, Item location, deliver...

Feedback

I would like to be able to understand why/how eBay thinks it's helpful to have a recent or relevant feedback option.?? I can't get my head around that from the options eg posistive, neutral or negative eBay thinks one of these is relevant but to what...

Resolved! Yet another spoof / scam

This is a total scam.This came into my email box:I didn't order it.I checked my messages on ebay and the email I received was NOT in my ebay messages so it did not come from ebay.They want you to phone that number so they can pretend to be protecting...

No way to contact Ebay

I have been using Ebay on and off, you get a choice to either speak to some bot, or to a community is this the new way of running a business these days, no responsibility whatsoever?You are here just to collect money and take no responsibility, you s...

negative feedback refuse to remove

neg feedback left last thursday. phones c/s and told them this wasn't my item as no message or dispute had been put in and last message was "absolutely love it". was told it would be removed as they could clearly see that it was not meant for my item...

Feedback

Hi allMy feedback was at 100% then someone left uncalled for negative feedback that was removed, my feeback when down to 99.8%, that was nealy 12 mths ago, I have had 100s of sales and a lot of positive feedback since and a couple of neutral, why has...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

I am fed up with EBay asking me to post feedback for sellers, if a seller leaves me feedback I always respond, but will not leave any if I have nor received any,after buyers have to pay before they receive the product.

Negativ Feedback

Hell All,Recently sold a Electric Manicure & Pedicure Nail File Set with Stand. The item was new in its sealed packaging. This particular item is also listed/sold by other sellers on ebay UK/Amazon and other other sites in the UK. However, a few days...

Refund dispute

I recently sold an item via an ebay auction. Before sending the item I messaged the buyer to make sure he had checked the discription to be 100% sure what he was buying was correct because I said on the advert I was not sure the items name was correc...

Botero style painting

Does anyone know how I can find out if the painting in the attached photos is an original by Fernando Botero ? I inherited it when i bought a fully furnished flat many years ago. It has no signature and I've no idea of any Botero experts in the UK

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Posting in the wrong board

The forums are quite messy and it would be easier to find things if similar topics are together. This is just an inconvenience, but it gets worse.The majority of new posts are in member-to-member support, which is fine if you want answers from mentor...

I am receiving texts from DRS

I have received several text messages from DRS containing a link. They have my full name. Telling me I owe money. I have contacted Ebay directly and they I have stated my account has no arreas or money owed. What should I do? I don't want this to end...