uk2013-mouls
Community Member

why cant i use paypal to pay for a buy it now van? change address it says! i do an nothin happens.

Please use plain text.
percypig2004
Community Member

Re: why cant i use paypal to pay for a buy it now van? change address it says! i do an nothin happen

in reply to uk2013-mouls

It will be because of how the seller has the listing set up (it will have a postage option open somewere) best to contact the seller via messaging

Please use plain text.
wskneil
Community Member

Re: why cant i use paypal to pay for a buy it now van? change address it says! i do an nothin happen

in reply to uk2013-mouls

Sellers are not forced to accept Paypal on vehicle sales. Why not take a nice wodge of cash, go see the van and if it is as described, and you are totally happy, give the seller the cash and drive off into the sunset? There is no Paypal protection on vehicles

Please use plain text.
mr2v6
Community Member

in reply to wskneil

Or you could do a bank transfer before actually seeing the van and wait around for the shipping agent to deliver it.....?

Please use plain text.
eekhorn1
Community Member

in reply to mr2v6

I've bought several vehicles and paid by bank transfer.

Please use plain text.