eBay Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect contact details

Item 386872878773 has the incorrect email address for CHET801.I want to contact chet801 but my email goes to someone else who is, apparently not the seller. I can find no way past the assistant to inform ebay of the problem and reporting the item ser...

Filter for vehicle years not working

The last few times that I've wanted to search for motorcycles using the year of manufacture as a filter, I have only been able to select one year. If I select "see all" I get a blank box with " no filters selected".Up until recently I would get a who...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ford Ranger scam

On 12/2/2024 I left a deposit for a Ford Ranger being sold in Kings Lynn.This vehicle advert is a scam.I received a receipt from the seller stating that the deposit was fully refundable but as yet despite several messages requesting a refund it has n...

Ebay removed my car listing

So recently I posted a 10 day listing to sell my car as spares or repair after the car started having problems with the gearbox. It's a UK ad for our Ford Cmax diesel 2ltr. My description on the ad is as fair and accurate as possible and I've been on...

Problem traders

Has anybody had issues getting your money back with a motor trader in the leeds area? If so plaese respond to this post.

Resolved! International bidding.

I want to bid on https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225961126493 but the seller did not tick the right box when entering the post.I been in contact with seller and he want to sell to Sweden so he tried to change the post so he can accept international biddin...

Buyer not turning up

Hi all, on Thursday I accepted an offer on my car with payment on collection agreed. So far the buyer has changed the collection time/date 4 times. His feedback is 100% but I then noticed someone else who sold a car to the same person and he never tu...

item not received

2x Front Air Suspension Shock St... Case opened:11/05/23 EBAY dealt with my case in an extremely unprofessional way.immediately after opening the case ebay closed it.the item to date has reached.my worst online purchase happened right on ebay.i am su...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BUYERS BEWARE

This Ebayer is clearly cloning adverts and advertising vehicles for sale that he does not own. Why is Ebay allowing this to happen. They claim they do not have an algorithym for this. Seriously! When a car is priced ridiculously low surely alarm bell...

Bad seller

How come a seller put his car on ebay.Talked to us on the tel number he put on to contact him.Sells the car to us!!!!Removed it off of Ebay !!!!We cannot put feed back on how hehid telling us a windsceen problem with a ping crack on the front windscr...

Warranty!

Hi there, back in January 2023 I purchased a car part and when I purchased it the item was sold with 2 years warranty. This week the item I purchased is now faulty and no longer works, so what should I do? I have contacted the seller twice now and th...