Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Reply option available in Community Forum

I can not find a Reply option for posts in the Forum.Is this because there is a time limit to reply to a post ie: within a week or month of it appearing?When a Solution has been accepted does that close the post preventing any more replies?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing Label issues

As of today when I generate a label for my label printer via eBay is has started showing the customs information.I ship only to the UK exclusively. It has never happened until today.Any advice is welcome as I worried they will be denied at the office...

Ebay unresponsive in Firefox today

I am completely unable to use ebay in Firefox today. If I try to expand view of listing photos, scroll through listing photos or magnify, absolutely nothing happens. Similarly if I try to submit bid, buy it now, or add to a list, absolutely nothing h...

eBay Theft or Glitch ??

I sold an item and facilitated collection by buyer who had paid through eBay. Just by chance I checked the list of my sold items a number of days later and noted that the same item was showing cancelled. Without making any contact with me eBay had ca...

No page views on listings

Am still puzzled as to why most listings have zero page views, am aware ebay decided to get rid of bots but it is now very concerning as to whether or not anyone is actually looking at sellers items or not....am sure lots of sellers are experiencing ...

Got technical related questions? Start here: