Answer
recoveredpcparts
Community Member
Ebay Live Chat

it says "Chat with usLive Chat is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day"

It is nearly 5am so I thought I try contact an ebay live customer support been waiting nearly 30mins and still says "you have been connected with ebay customer support. the next available chat agent will be able to assist you. thank you for you patience" are they really live 24hours a day?

Other Answers: 16
electricblueeyes
Community Member
Answered
in reply to recoveredpcparts

This is absolutely apalling! I've contacted/ emailed ebay several times about being harrassed on here by my violent ex-partner and they've not even bothered to respond. I then search the internet for information on how to contact them by phone or live chat and the live chat is closed and only open 5am-10pm Pacific Time! Funny how they're quite happy to take your money 24 hours a day in the UK but can only provide support to UK customers in American time zones! What a joke! For one, I DO NOT expect to have to use Google to find out how to contact ebay Customer Support for live chat or phone numbers and at the very least, I expect replies to my emails. Ebay are taking the absolute Michael out of their UK customers/sellers and I for one have had enough this time! The thousands I spend in fees every year are better spent elswhere!

earthscent13
Community Member
Answered

Extremely frustrated first time ebay user.  Have not received goods I paid for and impossible to open a case or contact paypal online.  Not a user friendly website also impossible to contact by telephone.

aileen323232
Community Member
Answered

Louise the virtual agent is available 24 hours.

Phone support is from 6am-midnight.

acefinder
Community Member
Answered

hi

bookaparcel_ltd
Community Member
Answered

hello

veternity24
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi,

I notice my paypal account has been tampered with on 20th Jan 2014

I have reported case to Paypal and sent an email to seller but with no response. I wonder if Ebay could assist me on this.

Much appreciated.

Zach (veternity24) 

special1xxx
Community Member
Answered
Hi dear
na4fashionuk
Community Member
Answered

my  money is held in pay pal account. the buyer received the item.

supereleven97
Community Member
Answered

Hello, I am from china and not have an America phone number to receive the PIN number, could you please help activate my account, Thanks!

recoveredpcparts wrote:

it says "Chat with usLive Chat is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day"

It is nearly 5am so I thought I try contact an ebay live customer support been waiting nearly 30mins and still says "you have been connected with ebay customer support. the next available chat agent will be able to assist you. thank you for you patience" are they really live 24hours a day?

brisilicon
Community Member
Answered

hi i am saleing my car on ebay i have over 6 day to go last night there was over 107 watching to night  there is none watching y is that can you till me

recoveredpcparts
Community Member
Answered

that isn't what i asked I am on about the online chat which says 24 hours 7 days a week. It has now been 2 hours so i take it they are lying

johnf2314
Community Member
Answered

how do I talk to someone from eBay about my problem?

there used to be a live chat 

tunkii
Community Member
Answered

I would like to contact e bay for a question

r4nr
Community Member
Answered

I have a buyer who made deflamatory comments on my feedback. Claimed I scammed them, did not send the item, provided no tracking number etc. In fact I mailed the item express mail overseas and provided not only the tracking information but also the photos of the receipt, express mail application, and customs document. Seems the item is at the customs office and the buyer may be trying to avoid paying the custom taxes. None the less, all documentation is correct and I should not be accused of wrong doing. This negative feedback is damaging my sales and the feedback is wrong and should be removed...HELP!

malaminga
Community Member
Answered

hi, I'm from Poland. I wanted to sell a dress on ebay.co.uk, but I can not put the auction. I would like to know why. I will add only the already sold on ebay UK 2 items earlier. Please help, thank you, malaminga

tunkii
Community Member
Answered

I want to autorice my daugther in law  to call e bay instead of me to have more  selling allowances