8 REPLIES 8

You've been stung !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Worst thing is..some people will actually happily pay for that. Robot Indifferent

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

You've been stung !

Here's one that won't be putting money into his pocket! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

You've been stung !

Of course they will young Harry.

A fool and their money etc.,

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

You've been stung !

I thought this was going to be about http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-28949601

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

You've been stung !

Oh my god!

And she never went in there to do a bit of dusting...she never saw wasps coming and going to her window...never heard the noise?

Some people.........................

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

You've been stung !

@Anonymous wrote:

Worst thing is..some people will actually happily pay for that. Robot Indifferent

Yes, and dine out on it for years ahead. In actual fact, it's only two rungs down the ladder from an email scam.

Still a novel way of getting nettled, don't you think ?

Mister EMB

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

You've been stung !

Oh I don't know - it actually sounds like rather a good holiday given all that is thrown in and I bet those who do take it up have a very memorable time of it.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

You've been stung !

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh my god!

And she never went in there to do a bit of dusting...she never saw wasps coming and going to her window...never heard the noise?

Some people.........................

Apparently she lives alone now most of the time in a very large house and the bedroom was on the top floor (3 storeys) and she couldn't manage to go up there very much.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent