GreenMetropolis - has it closed down?

Hi all - used to sell on GM quite a while ago but took all my books off there a couple of years ago. Thought I'd have a look at the site, see how it's going but I cannot find it. There are recent references to it when I google but I can't find a direct link.

Does anyone on here still sell there?

Change isn't always for the better.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Yes it has closed down, about a month ago. It was announced on the site itself, and on Facebook, but nowhere else that I'm aware of.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Thanks for the update. 

Not surprising really. It was a great idea and I did manage to sell some books but when the postal charges went up the time 2-3 years ago and they didn't revise the purchase price I realised it wasn't cost effective for me any longer. 

Plus I had boxes of books all over the place taking up space, and a couple of times I couldn't even find the book so had to cancel the sale.

Pity I didn't check for it a couple of months ago.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

However there is this site which looks as though it's being run very much on the same lines as the original GM.

http://www.greenbook.club/shop/

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Not now - it just says the domain name has is for the sale.
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Sorry, phone's going mad. It says the domain name is for sale.
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Hello friends how are you all hope. You all will be fine. Today I have brought very good information for all of you. Which will be very useful for you. Which can be useful in your resume planet reviews future. My school teacher told me about this information. You can think about it.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent