Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

selling

when i sell something for a reasonable price i either get a silly low offer or ebay encourages me to send offedrs which then lowers the cost of the item further so you dont get much for the item ,should i increase the selling amount and just hope for...

error trying to resume draft

This is what I get when I click resume draft "Well this is embarrasing. Were sorry the listing tool isnt working right this second" Anyone else?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload video on listing in the eBay app not available?

Hello all, I've recently been experimenting with uploading videos on my listings. I usually create listings through the app, as it's doing a great job at that, however I can't see any option to upload videos through the app. Is there an option somewh...

Resolved! a.i. descriptions are rubbish

So 'A.I' (so-called artificial intelligence) has found its way into ebay listings - but it's rubbish! It tells you nothing about the condition of an item, or its function - it just puts together a load of waffle based on the item specifics. Nothing '...

I HATE THE NEW LISTING FORMAT!

I can't stand the new listing/selling tool it is OVERCOMPLICATED and more time consuming! I am thinking of joing other sellers and abandoning Ebay for another online selling site Why E-Bay keep ruining an already easy to navigate & use system is beyo...

Resolved! New LIsting Tool - DESCRIPTION not showing.

While I think that the new listing tool is on the whole slow and cumbersome, I found all the features eventually and made them work, except for one major problem:Whatever I put in the DESCRIPTION box does not show.The CONDITION DESCRIPTION box does w...

Can you change back to classic view on ebay UK?

I still cannot change back to classic view on ebay UK.Can you change back to classic view?I find the new view of the pages hard to navigate and I am thinking of leaving ebay for good if I cannot change back.Can anyone help me change back to classic v...

eBay & Royal mail Scandal

My story for the news. I sold a sewing machine on eBay a while ago which needed some work.Unfortunately, what I did not know was the trouble I would be gettingAfter I sold this sewing machine.Royal mail had just opened a new collection free service f...

User avatar by Engager
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment on hold on restricted account

Hi, I'm a new user to ebay. Last month I had sold my listing item and then ebay hold my fund until 9th of March, even though the buyer had received the phone and given positive review. I'm allright with this because I'm a new seller. I also did some ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos