Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

missing part case

A buyer offered £2 then £2.50 on an item I was selling for £4+postage. I counteroffered £2.63 and he accepted, choosing the cheapest available postage option. Later he claimed that I sent an empty box and lid but not the item itself. I definitely inc...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

BEWARE!! Buyer opens Return Case 4 MONTHS after delivery!

IS EBAY ALLOWING SELLERS TO BE SCAMMED, NO PROTECTION FOR US!?A buyer made a false claim against me 4 MONTHS after delivery...I sold a NEW battery for a cordless drill. It was delivered on 5th December, but now 4 months later in April I get an eBay c...

Resolved! [Royal Mail] Buyer redirects package to a different address then opens an INR case?

Hi I'm a novice seller on eBay and occasionally sell things, mainly gaming stuff. I recently posted an item worth about £100 via Royal Mail 48 last week. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday last week, anyway considering the bank holidays, it ...

Item received after issuing a refund

The situation revolves around a refund issued to a buyer who hadn't received the the item at the time of refund. (Item Number: 296217390100) An investigation into the missing package revealed it was temporarily lost andthat the buyer had received the...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors