Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collection in person code…

As a seller I'm very worried about the buyer not having the collection code. I keep requesting the buyer brings it when they collect an item but they've not responded to that. They're coming today. if they don't have the code I can't allow them to ta...

Evri delivered to safe place, buyer now states item missing.

So I need a bit of advice please. I've sent an item via evri tracked and the item has been marked as delivered left in secure location. From looking at the proof of delivery picture and Google maps I've worked out it was left behind a black wheelie b...

1000033455.jpg 1000033454.jpg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 4 kudos

Appealing Late Delivery Defect with Valid Proof (Tracking Scanned Within 12 Hours)

Hi fellow eBay sellers, I'm reaching out in hopes of some guidance related to a late delivery defect on my account. Recently, I received a defect for late delivery, which I'm actively appealing. Summary of my situation in brief:- Item was shipped wit...

Not helpful members at all!

Please do not come on here expecting some helpful impartial useful advice. In fact I challenge you to find one post where a seller hasn't ultimately been blamed for a completely unfair stacked system which always going to believe a sellers lies. In f...

Scam of packlink.. Do not use

I sold items on eBay and bought postage label from packlink via ebay. 2 of the items has been delivered to the wrong address despite clear address and name. I have reached Ebay help but they are refusing to help saying it has nothing to do with them ...

revise feedback

A buyer has left star ratings she wishes to change as she says she has made a mistake. The feedback is positive but has indeed affected my rating badly. I have tried to send her the form she wants me to send being a revision request. I can not see ho...

Ebay account restriction

I sold a product worth 400£ on ebay and i do have proof of delivery as i bought the label through ebay so tracking is uploaded and already delivered 2 weeks ago.I also have the pictures with the package before sending and when sent.I contacted ebay o...

Resolved! Creeps on ebay?

Hi all, I just opened a new business account & have this random guy messaging me, He goes on after this telling me "Well you have no feedback and price is quite a bit higher than other sales. Paul" ...& then after me saying i'v had *another* successf...

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 11.31.41.png

Delivery defects

Hello all.I send all parcels over 2Kg by Parcelforce 24 & buy my labels from a broker.The easiest option for me is to drop the parcels off to my local post office as I am there most days & it is very close. When I leave the parcels with them they sca...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors