Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authentication Tip

Ebay finally closed the loophole a couple of days ago that allowed free authentication of trainers (not sure about any other items), now every new or amended listing goes with £8.95 postage with free label (effectively £5.66 price increase). Even if ...

Commission Fees

Can someone explain to me why in the UK we pay 12% finsl sale fees, while in Germany, they do not pay any fees?

eBay Buyer Delivery Advice WORSENS

A little while ago I posted here about the inaccurate advice eBay was giving to sellers about expected delivery dates. Far from improving, it has now become worse. I offer a standard 2 day dispatch & use a 3-5 day courier service. The original proble...

HMRC data sharing

Can someone confirm when they have stated "starting January 1st 2024" they will being to share all data with HMRC does that mean that all sales starting from Jan 1st 2024 will be shared in the new format? I know historically that they have shared dat...

Sellers Postage Costs

Ebay appears to have changed the postage information available to sellers when listing items. Last time I listed, I was able to select the best carrier taking into consideration the cost, size, weight, delivery time and compensation. Now the cost app...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HMRC tax on £1000 sales

Does the £1000 p.a. sales figure include postage? I sell low value items & the postage is usually higher than the value of the item. On £1000 sales i'd be lucky to make £200 profit. Seems the end of Ebay for sellers like me.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 175 replies
  • 8 kudos

Zero selling fees

One month left of zero selling fees and the deal has definitely triggered me to declutter and also sell a few high value items commison free. What's the feeling with people on if this is a one off never to be seen again offer or something we might se...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS

FOR SOME REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEMSELVES EBAY DO NOT ALLOW SELLERS TO LEAVE BUYERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK YET BUYER CAN LEAVE FOR SELLER. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE FROM TIME TO TIME HAD NON PAYERS AND OBVIOUSLY THEY DESERVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT CAN’T LEAVE UN...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 120 replies
  • 10 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors