Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Funds on hold item sent How long before I get paid?

Hi again all, I've been selling on eBay for around 4 months now. I've sold a decent amount of items, have great feedback and dispatch items same day. I posted on here last week after my funds got placed on hold. It's happened again but this time as t...

‘Empty box’ return

Today I received a return. Item sold, iPhone 15 pro, brand new and sealed. The reason for returning was that the phone doesn't switch on at all. When I received the return, the package contained a packet of wipes and 3 batteries, I assume to help mak...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SELLING ON EBAY

HI EVERYONE, LETS SEE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, I HAVE LISTED MORE THEN 50 PRODUCTS ON EBAY BUT ONLY GETTING SALE ON 1 LISTING WHICH IS 4-5 ORDERS EVERYDAY,ALL OTHER PRODUCTS ARE GOOD PRODUCTS TO, OTHER SELLERS GETTING SALE ON THEM, I LISTED CHEAPER THA...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why I'm quitting ebay for good

A couple of months ago, I sold a hifi item on here for over £100. I had been warned beforehand about scammers buying electronic goods, and "harvesting" the internal components to repair their own faulty items. Luckily, I took the warnings seriously. ...

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

Offer full or partial refund to cover postage cost?

I recently sold a monitor and after the buyer recieved the item he said it wasn't compatible to his system. He offered to pay the postage costs if I accepted a return. (The listing stated no returns accepted). The item was in perfect working order, i...

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

Why do EBay always side with the buyers?

I sell my own stuff which I have collected over the years. I always state the itemsare used and describe the condition and add plenty of photos. I do not accept returns because of the way I list the items in depth. However I have a buyer who is claim...

Coincidence?

I sold an item, in pristine condition just after Christmas. The buyer requested a refund through EBay stating numerous faults. He returned it and surprise surprise it was perfect. I was a bit annoyed as all he had to do was message me saying he didn'...

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

not recieving notifications of sales being made

for the last few days I have not been receiving emails from ebay when sales have occured.At the same time when listing new items, these are also not being sent to my email box. I note from previous forums this has occurred previously with ebay. all m...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors