Community Member
I can not sell a car on the ipad app there is no category for Vehicle

I can not list a car on the ipad app as there is no category to list a vehicle

Other Answers: 17
nike_head83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic

There is a separate app for vehicle sales, its called ebay motors just search app store. Hope this helps

anthony1991s
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
Dear ebay, i think it is disgusting that you still, after all these comments have not updated your app by adding a cars and motercycles category! It is such a simple task to complete and as ebay is used so much to list vehicals for sale, you should make this your duty/priority to amend this mistake! Some people do not have access to a household computer hence using The mobile app. I find this very poor customer service by such a world wide company and hope you find the time to amend this situation ASAP.
jimmz34
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
You can't sell motors from the motors app you twit!!
t25harri
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
Looking to sell a car via ebay but ebay doesn't have a category to list a car. I downloaded ebay motors but you cant sell a vehicle via ebay motors. So... If you can't sell a vehicle via eBay motors how comes people are selling vehicles via eBay motors... If you know what I mean. Doing my head head in now. Am I stupid? Or is ebay a bit s**t.
lisaa2b
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic

anyone know if you can yet??

hoddy28
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
Hi don't use the app just go to ebay.co.uk and sign in you can sell your car that way,hope this helps.Andy:smileyhappy:
james.bentall1005
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic

yes its the most rediculous error from such a large company that i have ever had the miss fprtune of coming accross i work in the motor trade and its a STUPID STUPID STUPID ERROR .

mind you the autotrader app wont let you list a car for sale as well ....

maybe they employed the same thick idiot to do both ..

the car trade is simply buying and selling and the 2 biggest companies relating to the motor trade on the web dont give the option to list from the most mobile web device on the market .... utter noncence ....

thewoodpantry
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
All you need to do is download the eBay motors app instead
penguinpatrick
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic

Rubbish. Having the same problem. Hello? Is there a good reason for this? Or did someone forget to add this category to the app???

salvage_bay
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
Me also very annoying the app doesn't have the cars, category at all in the sell section... EBAY please sort this out ASAP!
rrt698
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic

Me neither, Not impressed as i brought the ipad to make advertising vehicles faster and i can't do it at all!!!

lewis_knight
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
Me niether can anyone help?
deanoyzfmania
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
I'm now having this problem and can not understand why ,A eBay has not correct the problem or B why eBay has not even written on this QA to tell us why we can not list our cars/motorbikes????? What is the main point of iCloud if I now have to put pics onto a windows laptop to use them?
brightonbel10
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic

i still cant ??!!!!!!!

ng2523
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
Me neither, this is a complete joke as I need to sell some motorbikes and now have to borrow a friends computer. eBay - please sort ASAP.
chrisssmyth
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
I was having this problem... The way I did it was to go to ebay.co.uk in thebrowser on my phone, there was still no car category so I clicked on "classic view" in the footer, then went to someone else's advert for the same model car as mine and then click the "got one of these to sell?" link. Then it created my advert in correct car category. It's a bit of a 'work around' but it did the job. Hope that helps.
darkaeval
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bayclassic
Also come across this, partner has added a vehicle however had put it under parts as couldn't find the correct category, when tried to change it there was no listing for vehicles on the app. So is a complete waste as it won't generate the interest needed. Bad form Ebay, you would think being as large as you are you would rectify your mistake! !!