Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How are the clothes going folks?

Got a few vintage items - being an old git - But thinking about the effort need to list clothes and the cost of postage & packing is putting me off listing them. Esp now it seems the warmer weather is here and I could be out in the garden. Can you co...

A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Selling limits

The selling limits are very confusing.I'm a new seller. I thought I had 1,000 free listings, which i do. i just wan't aware of the monthly selling limits. I only became aware of that limit (200) by chance when i noticed it on the mobile app. By this ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account restriction

I understand i cant sell, they've tolld me that over a million times, i just wanted to sell a couple item i didnt need anymore, they keep repeating themselves over and over again, but you see the thing is, i want to sell, and they dont give me any su...

FREE for Private Sellers to Sell Pre-Loved Clothing Items on .co.uk as of Today! *08/04

Hi folks, As from today, it's now FREE for private sellers to sell any pre-loved clothing item listed from today or those pre-loved clothing items already listed which sell from today (8th April) will not be charged any basic listing fee's or FVF's. ...

11.png

listing error on item listed, 3 bidders...

item number 256473528368 - listed Monday evening 08/04, this morning Tuesday 09/04 I noted that I had made an error, attempted to contact the 3 bidders regarding error - the links to do so, do not work, any ideas.. I have added to the listing, howeve...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! A Question About using a PO BOX

in the future i am planning on becoming self-emplyoed and wish to a start ebay bussiness account So for an address can i use a PO BOX for the bussiness account as i know that bussiness account sellers will have to have they address public (this quest...

Unsure if this is a scam buyer.

Hello esteemed eBay members. I listed a motorbike yesterday and have received a message asking: 'Hello there Hopefully you're doing well fellow eBayer! I'm dropping a line to find out more about the current status of your listed item. I'm really inte...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors