Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS

FOR SOME REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEMSELVES EBAY DO NOT ALLOW SELLERS TO LEAVE BUYERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK YET BUYER CAN LEAVE FOR SELLER. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE FROM TIME TO TIME HAD NON PAYERS AND OBVIOUSLY THEY DESERVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT CAN’T LEAVE UN...

User avatar by Engager
  • 124 replies
  • 15 kudos

1000000000 monthly limit. Private sellers. £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit. Why?

Ebay have removed the selling limit from my account: But, you can still list or sell up to 999999925 items more to reach your 1000000000 monthly limit. Or you can list or sell up to £1,017,762,021.81 more to reach your £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit...

Feedback

How Long Does It Take To Get Feedback Score Back Up I Had 1 Negative But Loads Of Positive Yet It Drops Quickly But Takes Ages To Go Back Up

Will it affect my rating?

This week I have had four or five returns. I usually don't get many and never complain or argue if there's a issue il send a returns label and pay up. Even if it's petty like a small tiny mark on a pair of chinos that can be washed out! (No matter ho...

Thinking of quitting as a seller

Over the past few months I'm finding that the eBay platform is getting harder and harder to use for sellers. I've tried submitting feedback on various pages but of course you get no response and nothing changes, I feel like I'm just banging my head a...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

Feedback and Removal

Feedback is becoming a joke now, customers can literally leave you a thumbs down or even a flavour review and in some cases when you follow the ebay policy when they have to verify the order and the customer request for it to be cancelled they can le...

Opinions on “free gifts” with orders?

Without going into too much unnecessary detail, I want to sell some collectables/TCG items on eBay and pondered on the idea of giving free gifts (most likely cards) with my orders. I wanted to know if other sellers have tried and tested this and whet...

Resolved! Private seller and buyer trying to understand public/private visibility of purchase and sale items

Hi, As a long-time buyer and occasional seller using just one Ebay account login, I was surprised to only notice the following today, assuming this is how things have worked for years. I can see all previous seller account names under the feedback of...

eBay Buyer Delivery Advice WORSENS

A little while ago I posted here about the inaccurate advice eBay was giving to sellers about expected delivery dates. Far from improving, it has now become worse. I offer a standard 2 day dispatch & use a 3-5 day courier service. The original proble...

Resolved! Zero feedback buyer despite setting up to stop this?

Hi all, another sale another trip here for advice.I probably already know the answer, but I'm looking for opinions. Ok so, I'm pretty sure I set something up on my account to require buyers have at least 5 feedback or more or something like that. I r...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors