Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question regarding selling stamps

Can someone please tell me (please note that I have just created this account as a posting ID, it's not my "real" account) if it is legal to sell stamps on Ebay and also if I would look like a scammer selling fakes. I ask this because of the followin...

Postage options refusing to save

Whenever I edit a listing, my postage options refuse to save.I'm unable to submit new listings because it reports that I have omitted the postage options (when I haven't.)For existing listings that I want to edit, the changes aren't saved and the old...

"Bring my label" thru ebay services.

I gave up the world of printers after I moved house and my epson printer decided moving house means I have run out of ink. So now if I need to post something I use Royal Mail collection from my home and the "bring my label" service. When are ebay goi...

1000000000 monthly limit. Private sellers. £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit. Why?

Ebay have removed the selling limit from my account: But, you can still list or sell up to 999999925 items more to reach your 1000000000 monthly limit. Or you can list or sell up to £1,017,762,021.81 more to reach your £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit...

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Resolved! My ebay account name is different from my bank account name. Can't correct that when listing!

I have always used pseudonyms wherever possible online for privacy/security reasons, my ebay account (created in 2018) has been functioning perfectly as a buyer with my pseudonym Boris. Never had an issue, and have 100% positive feedback. Now I have ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi I'm new to Ebay in that I've never sold anything before. Bit worried because one thing I've got on here has sold, the money's come into Ebay & I'm to dispatch it by 24th April. This is impossibly too quick for me as am disabled. I want to message ...

Resolved! Buyer claims item faulty after 30 days from delivery

Hi A buyer has claimed a Smartwatch I sold on my primary account has become faulty after 30 days from delivery. They had previously left me positive feedback. I have asked for the item back so I can send off for repair. Are my obligations for the buy...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors