Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Selling fees are too high on ebay, time to call it a day and just bin it all

I have been a loyal and faithful member of ebay for 20+ years now, till quite recently it has been good, but of late not so good, sadly. The fees are just too much for me and also for other sellers too.So what to do, I think that the options for me a...

Think been conned

Hi all this is my 1st time here as I feel am getting no support or help from eBay I sold a phone and he just got it now he's saying it not how I list it but this is not true what scares me is he saying lot of things up with it that was not and 1st he...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

eCP

Hi everyone, I had an unusual experince today with a new buyer who says that he has not received his parcel because i forgot to put his eCP number on it. I offered to refund after contacting eBay and checking my past labels.I checked this client and ...

Scammed

Looking for help...I posted a item on eBay and the click and collect place wouldn't accept it during to address error and item then marked as returned to seller(Royal Mail)I then made refund as requested and then the buyer went to Royal Mail delivery...

Defect Rate Calculation

My girlfriends account is under restriction due to defect rate above 2% after she cancelled 5 orders last year when items had been damaged due to flooding. Fully understand why thats happened (even though its extremely harsh). Since then the defect r...

Postage Templates

With next week's Royal Mail prices rises I need to update my postage costs. For overseas items I have used a single price to cover anywhere not UK in the past, which I have set to the dearest worldwide location and then reduced if the buyer is in a c...

Royal Mail issues?

Anyone else having problems with purchasing Lables seems there is a Royal mail experiancing issues at the moment, Nothing on the website Anyone know whats going on?

Resolved! Ebay and taxes for a private seller.

I read in the papers that there are changes afoot and anything over 1,000 a year in sales will have to be declared, yet I've gone onto the HMRC site, put in all relevant details, and it says I don't have to declare unless I've sold things worth over ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 115 replies
  • 7 kudos

Global Shipping Programme

UK Seller - I decided to add the Global Shipping Programme to a few of my listings to see how it works - but after just one day had a buyer trying to buy from Jersey (Channel Islands) and being asked to pay £32.00 shipping/customs etc - when UK to fr...

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors