Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Don’t send anything to India.

So after 23 years selling on eBay I got a message from a member in India asking me to send a item there, so silly me I changed preferences and sent him the item, he only paid for international economy postage no tracking, and low and behold after two...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desktop selling form, crazy new way to set postage?

Perhaps this has already been hashed out and my search-foo is lacking. In which case, sorry to bother you all. I've noticed that recently, when I list using the desktop, instead of the settings I'm used to, i.e. a drop down for local collection vs no...

Resolved! Funds on hold - when do I get them?

Hi, One of my buyers opened a dispute because their package didn't arrive on time, I responded to ask them to wait another few days and sure enough it arrived a day later according to the tracking information. This was 10 days ago, but eBay still hav...

Direct Debit Ebay

Hi all, ebay paid around 10p into my bank account months ago to verify my account. They've now taken the 10p back out today via direct debit, some probably 4 months later. I see they have now set up a direct debit on my bank account. My question is, ...

Offline refunds - never received

I have been waiting since 8th August for a full refund for 3 rolls of faulty wallpaper, I have now spoken to 5 agents all saying the same thing; I do understand your situation Jennifer. If a request was already sent for this let me create a follow up...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors