Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

INR case for parcel still with courier

I posted a parcel before Christmas with Yodel and purchased the label via eBay. The buyer has opened an INR case saying they still want the item but it's not been delivered. I've checked the tracking and it shows it's at the buyer's local depot. Almo...

Resolved! EBAY is keeping my money

Hello all!Coming with this subject along all members.One of my ebay accounts get banned permanently after ebay decided that I had put it the community at risk with this account (brand new).I had 3 orders and after that they banned my account (mention...

Resolved! Buyer dispute from bank for item received

We've had a payment dispute for an item order on 13th September and recieved (tracked 48) on 18th September, saying they don't recognise the transaction. This was a troublesome transaction, as the buyer bought a ring in the wrong size and asked for a...

Account Nuked Twice In Less Than A Month!

Anyone know why eBay would just randomly nuke a private account selling unwanted toys and household items? They stated suspicious activity, something to do with login locations, but only I have access to my account and I normally use my PC to list, e...

Resolved! Item collected by his courier and damaged now wants a refund

Put an antique grandfather clock on auction. Highest bidder won and arranged his courier. The carrier had specific instructions on packaging which I followed. The day after it was delivered the buyer made a claim that it had been damaged. He lodged a...

Resolved! Expensive electrical goods sold delivery attempted buyer opened case item not returned

The item was sent with Royal Mail Special Delivery, the online tracking showed an attempted delivery occurred the buyer even showed me a copy of the Royal Mail slip showing delivery attempt occurred yet they were adamant that the person waiting in on...

Buyer Returns Item, Cost me Double in postage rate!

Hi allThe buyer wanted to return an item so I accepted the return, when the item arrived I was charged a return postage cost! Now this is the problem, The item was free delivery so no postage cost to the buyer!..It cost me to send the item out, So no...

Resolved! SPARES/REPAIR BEING RETURNED AS NOT WORKING EBAY BULLYING.

Hi all, at my wits end with ebay. Sold two high end vintage (80's) german cameras with expensive rechargeable batteries to a UK buyer. These were my fathers and have been sat in a padded case for years, not used, untested etc etc, they did work I use...

Buyer Cancellation

Hi So my item was on ebay for a few weeks someone bought it, paid for it then wanted to cancel it load of messing around so i approved the cancellation and the refund but just wondering why it says refund summary Your Funds £59.65Ending in 9940 - £3....

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors