Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1000000000 monthly limit. Private sellers. £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit. Why?

Ebay have removed the selling limit from my account: But, you can still list or sell up to 999999925 items more to reach your 1000000000 monthly limit. Or you can list or sell up to £1,017,762,021.81 more to reach your £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit...

A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

How are the clothes going folks?

Got a few vintage items - being an old git - But thinking about the effort need to list clothes and the cost of postage & packing is putting me off listing them. Esp now it seems the warmer weather is here and I could be out in the garden. Can you co...

Selling limits

The selling limits are very confusing.I'm a new seller. I thought I had 1,000 free listings, which i do. i just wan't aware of the monthly selling limits. I only became aware of that limit (200) by chance when i noticed it on the mobile app. By this ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account restriction

I understand i cant sell, they've tolld me that over a million times, i just wanted to sell a couple item i didnt need anymore, they keep repeating themselves over and over again, but you see the thing is, i want to sell, and they dont give me any su...

FREE for Private Sellers to Sell Pre-Loved Clothing Items on .co.uk as of Today! *08/04

Hi folks, As from today, it's now FREE for private sellers to sell any pre-loved clothing item listed from today or those pre-loved clothing items already listed which sell from today (8th April) will not be charged any basic listing fee's or FVF's. ...

11.png
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors