Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

Resolved! fees

Hi Everyone,I took the offer of zero selling fees recently,i have just sold an item and yet i been charged any

my buyers are all getting "The seller only allows buyers to purchase 1 item every 10 days"

This is a new phenomenon, I have tested it with a 2nd account and its happening. Its caused a massive drop in multi-buy sales. Anyone else have this? I had previously set this restriction for zero feedback buyers but not for everyone. I've removed th...

Downfall in Sales - February 2024

Has anything changed recently as we noticed Sales have Dropped once again since Last week.We have gone down from steady sales of 10-12 to 0 from last week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 3 kudos

List item internationally

I am selling an item in the UK. I would like it to be visible on Ebay in the USA. I selected the 'global shipping service' however when I look on Ebay in the USA my item does not list?

Totally useless complaint system

I am incensed by the fact that a buyer can make out that an item was damaged on return when it clearly wasn't and where I was able to provide ample evidence to eBay when the item was returned to me that was the case and yet the buyer gets the return ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 45 replies
  • 2 kudos

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

Feedback

How Long Does It Take To Get Feedback Score Back Up I Had 1 Negative But Loads Of Positive Yet It Drops Quickly But Takes Ages To Go Back Up

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors