Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 Service at Post Offices counters NOT YET WORKING

Just been to the Post Office and the new Tracked 24/48 at Post Offices as listed in the new 2nd April Price list is not on their systems yet, and looking further into this, I saw a blog in which it was mentioned that negotiations between Royal Mail a...

Selling limits

The selling limits are very confusing.I'm a new seller. I thought I had 1,000 free listings, which i do. i just wan't aware of the monthly selling limits. I only became aware of that limit (200) by chance when i noticed it on the mobile app. By this ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yodel tracking not updating

I have got about 15 Yodel deliveries either despatched or delivered from the last week which has not updated at all on the ebay website. You have to actually click through to Yodel's site to see updates. Royal mail is tracking perfectly. Anyone else ...

APC courier

anyone used or recived anything buy them as i won a lot at auction and paid thursday and the website says the wrong date and year for my items. what day do they deliver to the depot as mine is closed at the weekend

missing part case

A buyer offered £2 then £2.50 on an item I was selling for £4+postage. I counteroffered £2.63 and he accepted, choosing the cheapest available postage option. Later he claimed that I sent an empty box and lid but not the item itself. I definitely inc...

Tracked 48 available at a post office?

HI, my post office ( it isn't a main post office by the way and in N Ireland )....still says it cannot do over the counter tracked 48 - only accepting ones as before where the postage has already been bought online. They are saying they don't expect ...

International selling

I have received an offer on an item and the buyer is in Canada. I don't know if GSP is set up as I don't seem able to find this information in the listing settings. It says buyer pays £6.85 postage but will that be enough to cover costs or am I going...

"Bring my label" thru ebay services.

I gave up the world of printers after I moved house and my epson printer decided moving house means I have run out of ink. So now if I need to post something I use Royal Mail collection from my home and the "bring my label" service. When are ebay goi...

QR CODES & LABELS

Hi to anyone that can help a buyer has just bought 4 products from me now I intended to ship them as 4 different parcels (new at this) now as I've went to pay for postage label it has given me 1 QR code to ship 4 different parcels. Can I print this c...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors