Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Downfall in Sales - February 2024

Has anything changed recently as we noticed Sales have Dropped once again since Last week.We have gone down from steady sales of 10-12 to 0 from last week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! A question about working in a self storage place

Recently I have placed a reserved at lok n store (self storage) to hopefully help with becoming a sole trader & creating a business account on eBay I live with my parents and one the things they need to is to find out if the home insurance would be a...

FREE for Private Sellers to Sell Pre-Loved Clothing Items on .co.uk as of Today! *08/04

Hi folks, As from today, it's now FREE for private sellers to sell any pre-loved clothing item listed from today or those pre-loved clothing items already listed which sell from today (8th April) will not be charged any basic listing fee's or FVF's. ...

11.png

The absurdities of ebay...

Hello, 10 days ago I put on sale a Game Boy game (The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening Game Boy CIB). at 74.99 and I got it immediately after putting it on sale 4 watchers and in the span of not even two days 10 watchers. I then cancelled that ad bec...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

Yet another fee

Regulatory operating feeFrom 8 April 2024, we’re introducing a new regulatory operating fee that will apply to all sales from listings on the following sites: UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Switzerland. ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 170 replies
  • 14 kudos

In a catch 22 problem here

I sold an item. Problem is eBay have withheld the payment until the buyer receives the parcel. Trouble is I got no money to pay for the shipping label. Am stuck and don't know what to do other than cancel the sale.

User avatar by Engager
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail alternative for small letter/large letters?

Hello, everyone,I use a Royal Mail business account , been with them for a few years - the money I've paid and trouble I've had with them is getting ridiculous - risng charges , low scan rates or even non existant, no response to claims, damaged good...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors