Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

geeting lower price

i have put buy it now price 30 and when buyer purchase that item ebay show buyer paid 27 what is the reason why i am being paid low as my buy it now price is 30

Buy it now invoice

is there a way to send an invoice for items i have in a list for buy it now as every time someone buys some items they always pay straight away even though i don't tick the box to pay straight away

Resolved! How do I send an invoice?

I listed several items with "Collection" and no postage option offered.However a buyer has "won" three items and needs them posted.I've told them how much I need for packing and posting them but he wants an invoice from me before settling the purchas...

HMRC VAT - Second Hand Margin Scheme

Hi, I believe I will be writing for many other sellers concerns here. I have recently become a business (hooray!) However, with that comes the responsibility of inevitably paying VAT once you approach £85,000 in sales. My question is, given HMRC's ru...

Resolved! How long does it take ebay to populate reports?

I started a request for a simple April 22 to April 23 report to pass to my accountant 5 days ago. How long does it take and why should it take so long. Every company I have dealings with I can log in and accounts/invoices are there for me to download...

charged fees although ebay removed ad

Is it normal for ebay to charge fees for item i listed and they took it down. it was for alcohol which is against their policy. but they allow businesses to advertize the same

Buyer Cancellation

Hi So my item was on ebay for a few weeks someone bought it, paid for it then wanted to cancel it load of messing around so i approved the cancellation and the refund but just wondering why it says refund summary Your Funds £59.65Ending in 9940 - £3....

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors