Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

hi I'm new to Ebay in that I've never sold anything before. Bit worried because one thing I've got on here has sold, the money's come into Ebay & I'm to dispatch it by 24th April. This is impossibly too quick for me as am disabled. I want to message ...

Resolved! Buyer claims item faulty after 30 days from delivery

Hi A buyer has claimed a Smartwatch I sold on my primary account has become faulty after 30 days from delivery. They had previously left me positive feedback. I have asked for the item back so I can send off for repair. Are my obligations for the buy...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Resolved! Postage Payments

How can I change the payments from PayPal to taking it directly from registered bank account? I'm trying to ditch PayPal & pay directly through the ebay postage page

Coincidence?

I sold an item, in pristine condition just after Christmas. The buyer requested a refund through EBay stating numerous faults. He returned it and surprise surprise it was perfect. I was a bit annoyed as all he had to do was message me saying he didn'...

Inviataion only, free listings until 15th April!

This will please some, and annoy others!I have it on my other ID, but not this one. From T&Cs What's it all about?Get 100% off fixed order level fee of 30p and variable percentage final value fees ("FVF") per listing in final value fees if the item s...

Royal Mail Tracking not updating to ebay.

I'm using an RM business account through click and drop. It's worked fine for nigh on 2 years but now the CRL48 (second class large letter) isn't updating dispatched status or tracking to ebay. I've tried resetting the ebay integration on click and d...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors