Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Downfall in Sales - February 2024

Has anything changed recently as we noticed Sales have Dropped once again since Last week.We have gone down from steady sales of 10-12 to 0 from last week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Private seller and buyer trying to understand public/private visibility of purchase and sale items

Hi, As a long-time buyer and occasional seller using just one Ebay account login, I was surprised to only notice the following today, assuming this is how things have worked for years. I can see all previous seller account names under the feedback of...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 4 kudos

Cannot contact Ebay customer service

I need to speak to someone as my problem is non standard.Going around in circles the call option is not showing as it normally does.Ebay made it very easy to make the decision to take down my shop to the smallest size.I now have sold more on Ebid som...

Appealing Late Delivery Defect with Valid Proof (Tracking Scanned Within 12 Hours)

Hi fellow eBay sellers, I'm reaching out in hopes of some guidance related to a late delivery defect on my account. Recently, I received a defect for late delivery, which I'm actively appealing. Summary of my situation in brief:- Item was shipped wit...

Ebay account restriction

I sold a product worth 400£ on ebay and i do have proof of delivery as i bought the label through ebay so tracking is uploaded and already delivered 2 weeks ago.I also have the pictures with the package before sending and when sent.I contacted ebay o...

WHY ARE EBAY THE BIGGEST LIARS?

I recently sold a synthesizer on ebay. Ouch! because of the commission. I am not a regular seller but I needed to release some funds and I sold the item reluctantly. I must admit i did not fully understand the process but the buyer paid and despite h...

unable to login??

Just tried to login to my buying account and get a really weird message .. (image attached) anyone know what the issue might be? posted in technical issues as well..

I Was Asked To Confirm My Email Address & Phone Number During Signing In-Is This Normal?

Hi,When I was going through Ebay's 2-step sign-in process, a box popped up and asked me to confirm my email address and phone number. This seemed out of the ordinary for me. If I have VPN turned on when signing in to Ebay, it will ask me to confirm m...

Resolved! had enough

after 13 yrs iv decided to quit ebay at the end of March when all my listed stuff will be finished and sales up to date the put me at below average seller despite my excellent sales and feedback so iv had no 70% off fees offers since october , fees n...

INCORRECT DELIVERY ESTIMATES - weekends are now workdays?

Just noticed and had a lengthy conversation with Customer Support regarding delivery estimates now showing incorrectly.It appears that a recent update has now caused Saturday and Sunday to be included as working days!!Therefore an item bought at 22:0...

not recieving notifications of sales being made

for the last few days I have not been receiving emails from ebay when sales have occured.At the same time when listing new items, these are also not being sent to my email box. I note from previous forums this has occurred previously with ebay. all m...

Broken Item

Hi wonder if anyone can help me. I brought a car pump to blow my tyres up 3 months ok. I opened it for the 1st time this morning to find out it was broke. Im trying to get incontact with ebay to ask them for there advise but cant find where to go. Ha...

I think I have paid the postage after the Buyer Paid.

I have just sold an Item for a very good price so I'm not that worried however the Buyer Pad £3.29 on top for Royal Mail Tracked 48. However I added Signed For and expected the £1.20 to come out of my funds. But no as I selected postage it insisted I...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors