Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Sales For Over a Week

I have quite a few items for sale and always used to get the "80% Off FVF" promotion up until about a few weeks back, when the "100% Off FVF" was offered to Private Sellers. I didn't sell a great deal before the "100% Off" promo started (maybe 2-3 it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS

FOR SOME REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEMSELVES EBAY DO NOT ALLOW SELLERS TO LEAVE BUYERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK YET BUYER CAN LEAVE FOR SELLER. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE FROM TIME TO TIME HAD NON PAYERS AND OBVIOUSLY THEY DESERVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT CAN’T LEAVE UN...

User avatar by Engager
  • 124 replies
  • 15 kudos

eBay Marketing Programme

Can anyone shed any light on the recent marketing programme comms https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promote-your-listings/terms/b2c/ it looked to go live 19th March which has co-incided with an obvious sustained drop in sales is there something new that all s...

Question regarding selling stamps

Can someone please tell me (please note that I have just created this account as a posting ID, it's not my "real" account) if it is legal to sell stamps on Ebay and also if I would look like a scammer selling fakes. I ask this because of the followin...

List empty and i sold item

HI All my lists and everything is empty since i closed business down on ebay, but ive had an email say sold something i thought it was a scam but now ive been paid (every week) but i still have no listing or stock anywhere and im trying find away to ...

Buying from US - taxes and import duties?

I accepted an offer to purchase a posted from the US at $110 plus postage. When going to pay there is a tax of $22 - 20%. I asked the seller about it and he says it's an eBay added tax... so I assume this is VAT..? Does this mean I won't get charged ...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Postage options refusing to save

Whenever I edit a listing, my postage options refuse to save.I'm unable to submit new listings because it reports that I have omitted the postage options (when I haven't.)For existing listings that I want to edit, the changes aren't saved and the old...

'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

"Bring my label" thru ebay services.

I gave up the world of printers after I moved house and my epson printer decided moving house means I have run out of ink. So now if I need to post something I use Royal Mail collection from my home and the "bring my label" service. When are ebay goi...

1000000000 monthly limit. Private sellers. £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit. Why?

Ebay have removed the selling limit from my account: But, you can still list or sell up to 999999925 items more to reach your 1000000000 monthly limit. Or you can list or sell up to £1,017,762,021.81 more to reach your £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit...

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors