Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Feedback

Hello,I know this is not an issue with eBay service, but maybe worth to mention.Do you find it a bit annoying with buyers not leaving any feedback? I dont mind when it is a little thing for couple of quid.But I've had so many situations when eg. I se...

User avatar by Engager
  • 41 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Global Shipping Programme

UK Seller - I decided to add the Global Shipping Programme to a few of my listings to see how it works - but after just one day had a buyer trying to buy from Jersey (Channel Islands) and being asked to pay £32.00 shipping/customs etc - when UK to fr...

Royal mail have changed last collection time

Royal mail recently put stickers on post boxes (Margate ,Kent) saying new system starts on 8th April, but have already started it Mon 18th March.The problem is last collection from box in my road (which is a main "A" road) was 4pm, so i was able to g...

Resolved! Cash on Collection

I have a buyer who wants to pay cash on collection I obviously didn't enter cash as an option on the listing!! He won't get a code obviously What can I do??

User avatar by Engager
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Catorgories

Can someone tell me why Ebay have completely lost the plot when it comes to categories!!!They have completely messed up the whole system !! It was perfect the way it was I think it is another nail in the coffin for Ebay

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HMRC data sharing

Can someone confirm when they have stated "starting January 1st 2024" they will being to share all data with HMRC does that mean that all sales starting from Jan 1st 2024 will be shared in the new format? I know historically that they have shared dat...

Sale transaction breakdown

Why is it after I have made a sale the transaction breakdown price and fees do not include Promoted fee within the same breakdown? The final value fee that is shown is incorrect because of the promoted fee is not shown? This is misleading because the...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overseas Post.Customs Declaration Barcoded or Not?

There seems to be some confusion between the Post Office, Royal Mail..... and me! I sell a few items to Germany and the USA untracked. Royal Mail web site says CN22 Customes Declaration with bar code must be used for standard untracked service.. Toda...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors