Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback

How Long Does It Take To Get Feedback Score Back Up I Had 1 Negative But Loads Of Positive Yet It Drops Quickly But Takes Ages To Go Back Up

APC courier

anyone used or recived anything buy them as i won a lot at auction and paid thursday and the website says the wrong date and year for my items. what day do they deliver to the depot as mine is closed at the weekend

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

Resolved! eBay GSP cost from UK to US is insane

I use eBay GSP for my international sales. Had a few customers from the US asking if the shipping costs were correct. Item is a small electronic PCB - 100g in weight and cost around £12 with free local (UK) shipping. eBay GSP want $200 for shipping. ...

Sending an Invoice Still NOT Working!:-(

Ongoing problem for 2 weeks. I'm unable to send an invoice to buyers:-(Cleaned cookies etc different browsers and still no joy! When is the glitch going to be resolved?Buyers complain that sellers are not making contact with them and visa versa. Is i...

1a.png

Yodel tracking not updating

I have got about 15 Yodel deliveries either despatched or delivered from the last week which has not updated at all on the ebay website. You have to actually click through to Yodel's site to see updates. Royal mail is tracking perfectly. Anyone else ...

New Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 Service at Post Offices counters NOT YET WORKING

Just been to the Post Office and the new Tracked 24/48 at Post Offices as listed in the new 2nd April Price list is not on their systems yet, and looking further into this, I saw a blog in which it was mentioned that negotiations between Royal Mail a...

my buyers are all getting "The seller only allows buyers to purchase 1 item every 10 days"

This is a new phenomenon, I have tested it with a 2nd account and its happening. Its caused a massive drop in multi-buy sales. Anyone else have this? I had previously set this restriction for zero feedback buyers but not for everyone. I've removed th...

Selling limits

The selling limits are very confusing.I'm a new seller. I thought I had 1,000 free listings, which i do. i just wan't aware of the monthly selling limits. I only became aware of that limit (200) by chance when i noticed it on the mobile app. By this ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors