Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

List item internationally

I am selling an item in the UK. I would like it to be visible on Ebay in the USA. I selected the 'global shipping service' however when I look on Ebay in the USA my item does not list?

Yodel tracking not updating

I have got about 15 Yodel deliveries either despatched or delivered from the last week which has not updated at all on the ebay website. You have to actually click through to Yodel's site to see updates. Royal mail is tracking perfectly. Anyone else ...

Resolved! A question about working in a self storage place

Recently I have placed a reserved at lok n store (self storage) to hopefully help with becoming a sole trader & creating a business account on eBay I live with my parents and one the things they need to is to find out if the home insurance would be a...

FREE for Private Sellers to Sell Pre-Loved Clothing Items on .co.uk as of Today! *08/04

Hi folks, As from today, it's now FREE for private sellers to sell any pre-loved clothing item listed from today or those pre-loved clothing items already listed which sell from today (8th April) will not be charged any basic listing fee's or FVF's. ...

11.png

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

I got scammed by a buyer and eBay has been no help

Hi, Thanks, eBay I asked for help and then you suspended my account and said I was a risk to eBay and I am the victim here, not eBay. So thanks for their lack of knowledge empathy and support. I had to set up another account so that I could post this...

IMG_0203.jpeg IMG_0204.jpeg IMG_0205.jpeg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item returned Addressee Gone Away

Hi,Please can someone advise me. I sold an item for £15 plus £3.49 postage and sent the item via Royal Mail Tracked 48 and it has been returned to me. The postie wrote Address Incomplete and ticked the box Addressee Gone Away. My policy on the item s...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors