Pottery and Porcelain discussion group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weird, confusing messages from bid retractor claiming I stole their photos

I really hope someone can help me with this, I am new to eBay and a bit concerned about how to proceed with this. I listed a Crown Derby plate that I have had in a cuboard for years as an auction and fairly quickly received an offer for the item. It ...

Unmarked Vase...please help!

Hello, I have a vase which has no markings or stamp at all to identify the potter or studio or age etc. I have tried Google lens which I'd expected to return lots of hits if it had been mass produced but there is nothing. Whilst I think it's more mod...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

1st period Worcester Blue & white

Hi, I'm an avid collector of 1st period Worcester Blue & White saucers.Seem to be less and less recently so would ask anyone with spare or redundant items to please list them. And, if anyone else out there also collects get in touch. We could share e...

Can anyone help Identify?

Hi everyone, can anyone help identify this please? It has a four letter inscription on the bottom which is hard to read, also the hat comes off and has space for a couple of say medium size cigars or 3, it appears hand finished and thrown. I thought ...

Pottery Mark

Good morningI have a small problem with identification, may be some one can assist please? Th emark is on the base of small ceramic vase/pot which is designed arounf Mayan Aztec or similar art The base is marked BB above a motif The only identical ma...

HELP IDENTIFYING MAKERS MARK

I hope someone can help me. I have a blue and white Oriental pattern Vase. It is marked to the base as per my picture and would like if someone could tell me which factory the mark refers to, which country it comes and possible dateThank you

IMG_0178.JPG
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos