Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Global shipping programme

Hi,im a seller based in the uk and I'm signed up to the global shipping programme. I have an enquiry from a potential customer wanting me to ship to China. He's asking about combined postage. Is this possible through the global shipping programme?tha...

Resolved! Why is Global Shipping from USA to UK not available on this item..?

Hi, I am in the UK and trying to purchase this item https://www.ebay.com/itm/256384646897 from eBay.com USA? The category is Computers, Tablets & Network Hardware | Network Server CPUs & Processors The seller uses the GSP to ship out of the USA, but ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

why am i paying ebay and packlink to send a parcel

why am i paying ebay and packlink to send a parcel i have notice from my paypal acc that when i buy a labbel i end up paying ebay and packlink EG : on 8/2/24i payed ebay £9.00 then packlink £3.18 so the lable cost £12.18 the buyer paid £9.00 postage ...

Resolved! Low Feedback Score on Postage Costs

I never charge people the full postage cost and for a long time I've had 5 star rating. Recently it's gone down to 4.9 which I know is still good but it's unfair. Is there any way I can appeal this or give eBay feedback about the arbitrary low rating...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

A recent buyer experience

Just wanted to ask the community for some advice. I sold a very inexpensive item in January, buyer paid and the item was delivered 7 days after despatch (Thanks Royal Mail). Yersterday (7 weeks after delivery) the buyer opened a request saying they h...

Resolved! Advice please....how to know which postage label is for which item

Hi All, I am fairly new to selling (~3 months) and have a variety of listings. Now sometimes I may have a few orders for different items in a day and atm I print all the labels in one go and then work out which one relates to which item. I wanted to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

change postage price

a buyer has bought an item and wants it sent abroad,so i need to change the price of post. Can i do that? Thanks

Yodel 48

I'm doing a draft listing and the delivery method recommends yodel 48hr. I've never used them before. Do they pick up from a nominated location or do i need to deliver to my nearest yodel depot?

Resolved! Postage question

Hello, I am new to selling on ebay and I would like some help with the shipping options.I am based in europe but not from the UK and I was wondering if someone could help me with choosing the most suitable shipping option. I want my shipping to be fl...

1.png
Got Postage related questions? Start here: