Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parcel Monkey......

Be aware that using Parcel Monkey comes at a risk i sent an item that was longer than i had put down.We all make mistakes and i dont mind paying a charge when i am wrong but these guys charged me £76 and took it from my bank about 1 min after sending...

Royal Mail collection service

Morning everyone, When Royal Mail collects letters/parcels from your door do they provide proof of delivery? I invested in a label machine and been popping my letters/large letters in the post box, but obvious down side to this I don't get proof of p...

Lost QR code label

Hi, I took my parcel to my local PO and showed my QR code to obtain a printed label. The parcel has now been returned to me as the label has fallen off. It has happened before and I was able to print a replacement label at no further cost but I canno...

Global Shipping Program

Not sure if the Global Shipping Program is working correctly, unable to select it on an item listing page.I have completed the section in the account preferences and Enrolled.

New Royal Mail rates from 2nd April

I have just seen sight of some of the price changes to Royal Mail from April this year. These are over the counter prices at post offices. Not sure if this info widely available yet but you get the inside scoop here!! First and second class letter bo...

Authenticity Postage - insured?

Hey - so I have 2 questions for when you sell an item that needs to be authenticated by Ebay:1. Does the postage they make you buy cover insurance and if so, up to how much?2. Do you need a printer to print off the postage label?

postage label help please

Ive had a buyer purchase 2 items and from what I can see has paid separately according to the postage total. However when I go in to purchase a postage label it is only showing for one. Does this mean I send both items together? Seems wrong to me. Or...

Resolved! Evri increased the minimum price to £5.46

Hello, I recently observed that Evri has raised its minimum pricing from £2.90 to £5.46. I was trying to ship a padded envelope under 1 kg and was surprised to see eBay's quote from Evri at £5.46. Initially, I suspected a system glitch, but a check o...

Packlink - unpaid invoice

Hi, I have tried to use packlink for a parcel from Valencia to New Zealand and paid about 170 euros for shipping. Before we had even sent the package (a friend was going to send it from VLC) and while i was travelling in Vietnam - i received an email...

Packlink price for evri today increased nearly double

Went to print a label through packlink earlier and evri had increased from £2.87 to £4.45 overnight and no longer had inpost locker option so had to use yodel. Think it must be a glitch as there has been no notification. However, on the evri website ...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: