Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I received an item that did not match the description and requested a return. The seller agrees.Ebay

I received an item that did not match the description and requested a return. The seller agrees. Ebay sent me a message about a return label being sent but it is not there!The seller writes that he does not see the return label option.How should I re...

Resolved! Who is responsible for a missing item after a delivery attempt is made?

I sold an item and posted with Evri.Evri attempted delivery but the recipient wasn't home. A second attempt to deliver was ment to be made the next day but never happened. A week has since passed and the parcel still hasn't been delivered.The buyer i...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pinks. It would appear that the Royal Mail is nor working today ;this is now going to show up as

Pinks.It would appear that due to the Hot weather' collections are not being made in the PE area .If this is correct will ebay being making the nessarsary adjustment s to the late delivery /collections mark downs ?I dont want 20 odd late pick ups sho...

No postage

Please help. I am selling a Roofbox and obviously want collect only BUT somehow it comes up with Free Postage. How can I Revise my listing to show Collect only.Thank you.

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a Royal Mail issue ?

'Tracking information is not available for this service' When we try and track on the Royal Mail website, 'X' users reporting the same, for signed for servies as well as standard tracked

Refund

The seller sent me the return label without a code and I think thanks to that EBay didn't get the return record. I didn't get the refund but the item was sent back to gcp. online.

Refund

I contacted the seller and I opened return.I sent the item back by Royal Mail with the label they sent me without a code, which mean not scanned, not record in R M, not proof for me. I didn't get the refund - the item and my money for the seller. Hap...

Resolved! Who will ship loose lithium-ion batteries?

Hello, As part of my small trading business I end up with a lot of spare lithium-ion batteries for digital cameras. These sell quite well but it has cometo my attention that a lot of couriers will not ship lithium-ion batteries unless sent with the e...

B

BOOK THE BUYER WILL NOT SEND ME £8.00 p&p i SENT IT BY PARCEL TO GO, PAID WITH PAYPAL I HAVE SENT A RECIEPT THERE IS NO INVOICE FROM EBAY HE KEEPS ASKING FOR A INVOICE FROM EBAY FOR THE POSTAGE, TELL HIM TO SEND THE BOOK BACK IF HE WILL NOT PAY ME.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got Postage related questions? Start here: