Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage,return labels

Ive printed by mistake 2 return labels for 2 items for the same seller. Ebay didn't gave me choice to print one combined label and i will be charged for 2 labels.How to void these 2 return unused labels ,so i can send unwanted 2 items in one package ...

INCREASE IN UK POSTAGE CHARGES

Can somebody please enlighten me as to why I'm unable or not allowed to increase my UK postage charge from £3.49 to £3.69 on an ad, the ad tells me that i can only charge up to £3.50. Has anybody else had this problem and do they know what the soluti...

2nd postage / reposting costs

Question, I sold an item, posted it, but the buyer wasn't in on the 3 attempted delivery attempts. Everi has returned the item to me.The buyer still wants the item, and is happy to pay the repostage fees, how do I get this paid via eBay?I don't see a...

Royal Mail Business Collection Scans - Help needed

f you have a business collection for Royal Mail Tracked, it's likely that the tracking will only appear when the packet is scanned at the regional hub. If the packet goes missing between collection, your local depot and the hub, Royal Mail will tell ...

Postage reimbursement

I bought a top including postage ...however I've had to pay a further amount at the post office as the seller had only paid for a large letter insufficient for the size and weight...they are just not acknowledging it at all ...how do I report them an...

The ebay paypal option for royal mail labels isnt working

i can no longer buy ebay RM lables via the paypal option, it just says something went wrong. it worked fine on previous ebay account. ebay support cant help. ebay and paypla account are ok. you can only buy RM lables on ebay via paypal. so i have to ...

Royal Mail are a disaster - Need to find alternative

I am living with a situation now where I have sent a package to another address within the UK, by their 48 hr tracked and signed for service, first of all it got "stuck" in our local mail centre for what I think was 24 hrs. Then it turned up in a Mai...

Click and collect on replacement item

Hi, Item received was faulty and seller is sending a replacement. eBay showing as a return and expecting a refund back to me from seller. he has said he's sending a replacement 2 days ago and I guess to the original click and collect address! So how ...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: