Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot unlink paypal when buying postage

Hi. I used to have my ebay account linked to paypal but I have removed it from my paypal account, in the automatic payments section a few weeks ago. When I sell something on ebay the only option to buy postage is through paypal, which I don't want to...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding extra postage options to existing listings

I currently have all my listings showing the same postage policy i.e. flat rate free P&P. I now want to add several other options as a seller to these listings e.g. next day, express delivery etc but I can't seem to figure out how to do this without ...

Click & Collect Listings

Is it possible to have click & collect enabled for only some listings? We cannot get eBay Authenticity Guarantee on listings with click and collect as an option but don't want to turn this option off for all listings

Royal Mail Special Delivery

For all Ebayers who use Royal Mail Special Delivery,please be aware that any compensation awarded for subsequent Loss or damage in the post will be based on the price YOU paid for the article originally,NOT the price you sold it for on Ebay.This is r...

Refund

I sold an atom with free delivery bayer is saying i have to pay bayer complained when i told bayer i am ready to pay your extra charges send me a account number to send money So he says I don't give bank details and is misbehaving

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost parcel

Sent a package with Evri to customer in England evri delivered to wrong houseevri states. No one at home will try next dayafter chasing them up up Evri says they cannot find package even though they had it and delivered to wrong house ebay is holding...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: