Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why do i have to pay Ebay postage with my funds?

I really liked the old Packlink system, so easy to use, great to get hold of someone if you needed to claim but now Ebay are moving away from Packlink and I've tried to use the Ebay postage system but it is only offering me an option to pay from my f...

Royal Mail

Ordered a 5kg parcel from China on the 11th March, delivered by Fed Ex on the 19th March Ordered from UK on the 12th March, first class large letter signed for packet , still not arrived! buyer posted on the 12th. My regular postman on holiday this w...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is eBay still requiring PayPal

When buying postage labels on eBay, PayPal is the only option. Am I right in thinking that eBay removed PP as a payment option some years ago? Am I not able to buy postage with a CC? Regards

Royal Mail postage invoices

I usually buy Royal Mail postage for my sold items. I have to pay using PayPal. When I look at PayPal transaction, it looks like I pay back to EBAY UK.And now I am looking for invoices for those purchases. Where can I find them?Can I use PayPal repor...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can someone explain wildly varying GSP shipping costs to me? What's the variable factor here?

I've listed an antique bible ( item #275512826234) on here, which is being sold via the GSP. A potential US buyer is querying why they're being quoted a shipping cost of £192 for it when a very similar-looiking bible (item #335105631606, also in the ...

Changing Listings For Royal Mail Price Increase

I have around 500 items for sale at any one time on ebay, so every time Royal Mail increase their prices I have to go through EVERY item to change the prices for domestic and four different foreign prices. This takes DAYS. Is there somewhere I can ch...

Royal Mail Shipping service unavailable

Just tried to purchase Royal Mail labels and being told that Royal Mail is experiencing issues is it Royal Mail or eBay I don't want to use the other couriers as I charge flat rate and if I use the other couriers they are more expensiveJust want to k...

Packlink 'rip off' postage

Buyers/sellers are being totally ripped off by eBay Packlink and costs have rocketed in recent months. And as for the 'compensation' cover everyone is being stiched up in a blatent rip off and how about this for a classic example. Sell an item for £2...

Click and collect combined orders?

Hello, Buyer purchases multiple items from you, each as their own order rather than one.Address is a click & collect store.As each order has a different ECP code in the address, is it still OK to combine the items into a single package?

Resolved! Global shipping programme

Hi,im a seller based in the uk and I'm signed up to the global shipping programme. I have an enquiry from a potential customer wanting me to ship to China. He's asking about combined postage. Is this possible through the global shipping programme?tha...

Resolved! Why is Global Shipping from USA to UK not available on this item..?

Hi, I am in the UK and trying to purchase this item https://www.ebay.com/itm/256384646897 from eBay.com USA? The category is Computers, Tablets & Network Hardware | Network Server CPUs & Processors The seller uses the GSP to ship out of the USA, but ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got Postage related questions? Start here: