Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can i deliver an item myself

Hi. We sell tvs in our business. How can we tell ebay we use our own courier and have proof of delivery to prevent buyers claiming we haven't delivered a tv? Is a photo of their house sufficient, or a signature etc etc? Thanks,

Lobby Royal Mail

This is ridiculous ... Has anyone else had continuing Problems with receiving Items sent via Royal Mail? In recent weeks I had one Item that had to be refunded, another replaced, a duplicate sent to replace a severely delayed Parcel, another Item tha...

New procedure for "make an offer",show bank details on your screen, allowing hackers to screenshoot.

Un ********** believable! Today, i made an offer on an item, same is i did yesterday,,,probably a few days before,,,and the same through the 23 years i've used Ebay.But today, instead of completing the offer, i stopped when, asked to confirm payment ...

High Postage Charges

The new eBay postage regime has resulted in postal charges being applied which are higher than the Post Office would charge e.g. £8.65 for Special Delivery when the correct charge is £8.15. There is no option to fine tune the weight or the parcel siz...

Setting Up International Postage Costs in Ebay Selling Page

I have been doing some listings this weekend. I prefer not to use the Global Shipping programme, but I have suddenly found that since I last did some listings, 2 weeks ago, the option to set up Additional International Services has diappeared. Is thi...

"eBay Delivery" - how exactly does it work?

Won an item on eBay and discovered that it was being sent by "eBay Delivery - Evri, DPD or Yodel". According to eBay info on their website, I should have been given a tracking number when I got the email saying that my order had been posted, but ther...

Packlink

Hi, can anyone tell me please how I get a refund from Packlink? I have been charged an extra payment because they claim my parcel was over the weight allowed. I have asked for proof that this was the case and they have not responded to any of my emai...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rate tables still not working - anyone had any luck?

I always used rate tables for international postage from the UK but in March this year they stopped working - when I try to apply them, as soon as I save the listing they disappear, and then only UK postage appears on my listing. The only way I've fo...

Inpost locker not accepting Evri Parcels

Our village Co-Op store has just had a brand new Inpost Locker installed in its carpark but when I tried to use it for Evri parcels the error message comes up 'Parcel not recognized' I rang the helpdesk number on the screen and they said that evri pa...

Postage rate table querie

can anyone help, I have the postage rate table on screen but I don't understand what the +per kilogram means ? also - do I have to create tables for all weights ie 500 grms 750 grms and so on....

vetting postal services

Ebay search is useless for vetting bad delivery companies like Evri, Yodel etc. Is there any third party software I can use to filter these results out. Yes I can do it manually but its annoying enough that im looking for alternative markets. I alrea...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: