Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item hasn't arrived to buyer

On the 8th of January, I posted an item that had a tracking number. Recently, the seller has contacted me, saying that the Royal Mail tracking number hasn't been working and their package hasn't arrived yet. I've never encountered any problems when s...

Resolved! GSP packaging change

Hi, I received an email from a buyer saying their item has arrived dammage and was sent in just bubble wrap. I have never had anything like this before so I issued a refund and the case has been closed. The buyer told me how the item had arrived and ...

shmullet_0-1705488518161.jpeg shmullet_1-1705488533045.jpeg shmullet_2-1705488543143.jpeg shmullet_3-1705488552795.jpeg

simple postage.

I have sold more than 600 items on ebay but the postage arrangements seem to have changed. I don't want to set up tables I'm just selling one item for a friend and I want to add UK postage of 6.95 without creating tables and all that stuff, choose my...

Problems buying Royal Mail postage through Ebay

This is an ongoing probem for me. I can't buy Royal Mail labels through the ebay platform. The agent I spoke to (there has been many) suggested I delete Ebay from my approved payents in Paypal. Did this, nothing has changed. I still can't purchase my...

Postage label rejected by Post Office

Hi I purchased a postage label for an item I had sold. It was a small parcel, so I chose the 'Shoebox' option, which seemed to have max dimensions that were appropriate for the item, with a weight up to 1Kg. For 48 Hour tracked, I paid £2.70. The pro...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Evri returned item - unable to track

Anyone offer advise please. I ordered an item before Xmas. Sent it back same day 21/12/23 as poor quality using same courier company as seller - Evri. tracking stops at 28/12/23 seller keeps telling me item not received so won't refund me. I have spe...

Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label.

Hi is anyone else experiencing a problem creating a postage label? buyer has chosen evri but I thibkj ive quoted too low postage like £2.87 when Ive actually measured it its bigger like £4.09 but thats fine it will come out of the sale on my part. Ju...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barcoded stamps with Queen’s head are no longer valid?

We posted a card to a relative. Today he got back to us and said that he had to pay £5 to get the card because the new, barcoded stamp with Elizabeth II on it is no longer valid. It has to be a King’s head from now on.I can’t find this announcement a...

Resolved! eBay click & collect store list out of date !

Hi - I ordered some trainers and selected Click & Collect The courier was Evri When Evri advised they had delivered to the shop I went to collect The shop advised they don't deal with Evri anymore and there is no parcel The photo 'proof' looks nothin...

Resolved! buying from overseas

I would really like to purchase an item from a seller in Australia and on the payment page it is asking me if I would like to pay in dollars or pound sterling, which one should I select, also, are there any hidden charges if I use paypal, many thanks...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: